Reviews for Argonauts And Allies
Izzy Samson chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
Oh, how sad I wan't expecting that, excellent work.
Izzy Samson chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
I can't wait to see how this 'pans out', sorry I couldn't resist the pun.
Izzy Samson chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
I just found this story and I've been enjoying it so far. I love all the little nuggets of historical info. excellent work!
bw1819 chapter 19 . 5/19/2013
Sorry, i dont think i am signed in. But feel free to respond to my review.
I love your stories. You seem so structured in your writing. Everything fits together like a puzzle. Maria being a new mother so as to be a wet nurse to Gale's daughter. The romance between Peeta and Katniss. But my favorite part by far is the author's notes. I don't know if you remember me reviewing for "The Occasional Wife" but i said thats what was my favorite part on that one too. Its a history lesson. But I throughly enjoyed this fanfic and am eagerly anticipating the next.
Brittany.
TitanNegro chapter 19 . 5/16/2013
I was ready to complain for an Epilogue for more about Gale and Jo,and Rye and Delly...but I read the author note so I'm ok with that.

I'll be waiting for your next fics,you're quite talented,thank you very much for such an adventure,and show us that those two can't be corrupted by you're right,home is where the heart is,a place,a house,and in Katniss case,a person.
untidytowns chapter 19 . 5/15/2013
Loved this story and all the historical facts.
Orquidea negra chapter 19 . 5/13/2013
Incredible story! Thanks for sharing it!
Reven Eid chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
readface chapter 19 . 5/13/2013
I personally truly hope for a sequel. Love this story.
jackyb chapter 19 . 5/12/2013
I really loved your story! Thanks for sharing with us :)
joymellark98 chapter 19 . 5/11/2013
Sequel please! This is by far my favorite of all your stories! I would just love to see a sequel cause this one was so gloriously written! I loved every bit of the story and will miss it dearly
mea chapter 19 . 5/11/2013
This was a great little escape. You captured the characters perfectly. I enjoyed this a lot.
Norbert's Mom chapter 19 . 5/10/2013
Aww. They had a toasting. Glad to see this story will continue. I can there is a lot of potential to keep going. I like the notion that Peeta is Katniss' home. Very sweet.
handsdowntoo chapter 19 . 5/10/2013
I have a lot of questions about the future. Do Katniss and Peeta find a way to open another bakery and get their own home? What happens to her family? Does Gale remarry? I hope you do revisit this one. Thanks for posting it,
handsdowntoo chapter 18 . 5/10/2013
When it rains, it pours. They lived a tough life.
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »