Reviews for Argonauts And Allies
phenomenalDuchess chapter 17 . 5/7/2013
Oh, come on! You have to cut it off their?! UPDATE FAST! !
JABmeagain chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
I really love this story and I'm glad they finally got married! I wasn't expecting Madge to die!
pumpkinking5 chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
Thanks!

The chapter started out so sweet and lovely than became very sad and tragic. Than agian that is life.
Unpredictable!

I adored how Peeta and Katniss are adjuting to marry life. Katniss is overjoy of being married and to Peeta.
She realized that Peeta is a wonderful man who loves her..AWWW!

The camp site is expanding and thriving! Now, a town is become more solid. No longer are tents being used
for housing but solid houses.

Madge is dead! She went into labor and complication arose. I was not surprised becasue of lack of
facilities and doctors. The baby survived. No all pregnancies are normal even if the baby goes
to full terms.

Your realism of the period is true and frighting. These situations occurred. It wasn't just about gold, but
people living in such deplorable conditions.

Wonderful job!
secretTHGluver chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
Poor Madge :( and Awe Annie and Finnick :) it's actually pretty sad that a lot of people die during child birth
everlasting1286 chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
Wow :O I did not see that coming at all, I hope there won't be many more deaths but that was the reality of the time and place so it does help lend to the realism of the story. So sad though :( I'm glad Peeta and Katniss are enjoying each other right now, there doesn't need to be a rush for children.
Everllarkglee4ever chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
Pls update tomorrow I really love this story pls or I will :,(
Norbert's Mom chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
I like that content Katniss is in her marriage after she tried to resist falling for Peeta. Finnick's commen to Katniss about her influence on Annie was funny. Very sad about Madge.
honeylime chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
Yay! I love that Mrs. Everdeen's worries about Madge forced P & K into an early wedding. Of course, we know that Peeta is a true gentleman, but why make him wait any longer? And, wow, this really makes Gale a stand-up guy, too. I guess there weren't too many options for him, but still. Now that I'm all caught up, I'm looking forward to the next chapters.
honeylime chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
Poor Peeta. This should be "one step closer, two steps back." Their Christmas gifts for each other we're sweet though. I'm really enjoying this story, and your historical notes are interesting.
honeylime chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Rye is pretty perceptive, isn't he? ;-)
honeylime chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Oh boy. I've had this on follow for a while but was trying to hold off on reading until it was complete. I can't wait anymore, and I'm definitely hooked. I love stories about this era, and this is off to a great start.
secretTHGluver chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
Loved this chapter! They got married! Ack! *points to ring finger* yea I got that from a hunger games MTV interview :)
pumpkinking5 chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
Thanks!

They got married! OMG! It was unexpected, but a pleasant one. I can understand Katniss' mom
worries considering what happened to Madge. We know that she got pregnant, but the circumstances
behind her pregnancy is still a mystery. At least, Madged was upfront with Gale prior to getting married.

Peeta was happy that fianlly Katniss was his now. I adored how they talked to each honestly after
they were married. It bespoke of a closeness between the two after they confessed their love.
It made conversation easier between them.

Also, I liked how you add a bit of history into each chapter. It makes the story more interesting.

Wonderful!
Bemac chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
: ) Love it
Norbert's Mom chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
Oh my. I didn't see that coming. Mage was pregnant with another man's baby. That's why Gale was hurt the first time they went on a walk together. I like that Peeta took up a collection for Annie's debt. I had a feeling he helped out. Katniss' confession that she couldn't resist Peeta was so sweet. Great chapter.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »