Reviews for Argonauts And Allies
Everllarkglee4ever chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
Pls update tomorrow I really love this story pls or I will :,(
Norbert's Mom chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
I like that content Katniss is in her marriage after she tried to resist falling for Peeta. Finnick's commen to Katniss about her influence on Annie was funny. Very sad about Madge.
honeylime chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
Yay! I love that Mrs. Everdeen's worries about Madge forced P & K into an early wedding. Of course, we know that Peeta is a true gentleman, but why make him wait any longer? And, wow, this really makes Gale a stand-up guy, too. I guess there weren't too many options for him, but still. Now that I'm all caught up, I'm looking forward to the next chapters.
honeylime chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
Poor Peeta. This should be "one step closer, two steps back." Their Christmas gifts for each other we're sweet though. I'm really enjoying this story, and your historical notes are interesting.
honeylime chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Rye is pretty perceptive, isn't he? ;-)
honeylime chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Oh boy. I've had this on follow for a while but was trying to hold off on reading until it was complete. I can't wait anymore, and I'm definitely hooked. I love stories about this era, and this is off to a great start.
secretTHGluver chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
Loved this chapter! They got married! Ack! *points to ring finger* yea I got that from a hunger games MTV interview :)
pumpkinking5 chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
Thanks!

They got married! OMG! It was unexpected, but a pleasant one. I can understand Katniss' mom
worries considering what happened to Madge. We know that she got pregnant, but the circumstances
behind her pregnancy is still a mystery. At least, Madged was upfront with Gale prior to getting married.

Peeta was happy that fianlly Katniss was his now. I adored how they talked to each honestly after
they were married. It bespoke of a closeness between the two after they confessed their love.
It made conversation easier between them.

Also, I liked how you add a bit of history into each chapter. It makes the story more interesting.

Wonderful!
Bemac chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
: ) Love it
Norbert's Mom chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
Oh my. I didn't see that coming. Mage was pregnant with another man's baby. That's why Gale was hurt the first time they went on a walk together. I like that Peeta took up a collection for Annie's debt. I had a feeling he helped out. Katniss' confession that she couldn't resist Peeta was so sweet. Great chapter.
Abm550 chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
I love it. That was great. Funnick and Ann should have joined in also.
Everllarkglee4ever chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
Pls update today pls or I will :,(
MaidenAlice chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
yay they finally admitted its real
pumpkinking5 chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
Thanks!

OMG! Katniss confessed! OMG! This was the most eye opening chapter. She told Peeta well Rye really, yet
Peeta overheard her love for him. She did it. I couldn't beleive how she went in the pre-dawn light
to tell him. She needed to in order for Peeta to know she loved and wanted him.

Seeing Madge and Gale wedding and Delly's flirting gave her insight to her mistakes and propelled her
to take actions. WOW!

Just adorable! How amazing and romantic! Like how you put that little fact on Peeta double knot
his shoelaces.