Reviews for Argonauts And Allies
Abm550 chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
I love it. That was great. Funnick and Ann should have joined in also.
Everllarkglee4ever chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
Pls update today pls or I will :,(
MaidenAlice chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
yay they finally admitted its real
pumpkinking5 chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
Thanks!

OMG! Katniss confessed! OMG! This was the most eye opening chapter. She told Peeta well Rye really, yet
Peeta overheard her love for him. She did it. I couldn't beleive how she went in the pre-dawn light
to tell him. She needed to in order for Peeta to know she loved and wanted him.

Seeing Madge and Gale wedding and Delly's flirting gave her insight to her mistakes and propelled her
to take actions. WOW!

Just adorable! How amazing and romantic! Like how you put that little fact on Peeta double knot
his shoelaces.

Wonderful!
Torygirl chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
Write Faster!
secretTHGluver chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
Definitely my favorite chapter! I loved the mistaken identity with Rye
Orquidea negra chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
What can I say? Everything about this story is absolutely amazing! Since cute Vick and his gold rock, to gorgeous Delly and her 'flirtation' (Katniss is so innocent and jealous about it!) The story of Annie is so sad, but she has Finnick now then is ok. And the wedding between Gale and Madge... OMG that was too quick! (these two are not with jokes)

Your way to write is lovely and I love the notes at the end of each chapter, they're very interesting.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful fanfiction and I'll be waiting next chapter.

Have a nice day!
Norbert's Mom chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
Glad to see that Katniss came to her senses and told Peeta how she felt. Peeta was so sweet to give his tent to Finnick. I wonder if he helped pay off Annie's debt.
everlasting1286 chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
:D I'm so glad she finally realized her feelings! Love that she confessed everything to Rye, too funny :P I have a feeling Peeta helped Finnick get the money for Annie, and I wonder how Katniss will react to that. Hopefully it'll be further confirmation of his good heart.
Moonguide chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
I hope it was Jaime's family who found the gold :) As always love all of the historical elements of your stories, especially the little period trivia bits. Very excited to see what comes next.
Norbert's Mom chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
That was a quick engagement. I suppose that's typical of that time period. I felt bad for Peeta when Katniss used that line from CF when he told her he loved her.
secretTHGluver chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
It's so cool how you're tying in real life stories into your story. Update soon!
pumpkinking5 chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
Thanks!

Vick found gold! Good for him.

Now, Peeta is rethinking his feelings for Katniss. He sees her not ever returning her feelings for him. He
doesn't know quite what to do about it. There are more men coming to the camp and Katniss might
find someone better than him which adds to his worries.

Katniss knows of Peeta's feelings. Wonder what she is going to do about it. Both of them are working
at the bakery which makes the situation more delicate.

Peeta took to the bottle to ease his leg throbbing and heartache.

Great job!
Everllarkglee4ever chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
ps update tomorrow I really love your story pls or I will :,(
handsdowntoo chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
VIck got rich? Damn. And I'm curious about Gale and Madge's relationship. He's the kind of guy who visited prostitutes and is now set to marry the preachers daughter. I wonder if she knows.
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »