Reviews for Argonauts And Allies
secretTHGluver chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
Definitely my favorite chapter! I loved the mistaken identity with Rye
Orquidea negra chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
What can I say? Everything about this story is absolutely amazing! Since cute Vick and his gold rock, to gorgeous Delly and her 'flirtation' (Katniss is so innocent and jealous about it!) The story of Annie is so sad, but she has Finnick now then is ok. And the wedding between Gale and Madge... OMG that was too quick! (these two are not with jokes)

Your way to write is lovely and I love the notes at the end of each chapter, they're very interesting.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful fanfiction and I'll be waiting next chapter.

Have a nice day!
Norbert's Mom chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
Glad to see that Katniss came to her senses and told Peeta how she felt. Peeta was so sweet to give his tent to Finnick. I wonder if he helped pay off Annie's debt.
everlasting1286 chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
:D I'm so glad she finally realized her feelings! Love that she confessed everything to Rye, too funny :P I have a feeling Peeta helped Finnick get the money for Annie, and I wonder how Katniss will react to that. Hopefully it'll be further confirmation of his good heart.
Moonguide chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
I hope it was Jaime's family who found the gold :) As always love all of the historical elements of your stories, especially the little period trivia bits. Very excited to see what comes next.
Norbert's Mom chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
That was a quick engagement. I suppose that's typical of that time period. I felt bad for Peeta when Katniss used that line from CF when he told her he loved her.
secretTHGluver chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
It's so cool how you're tying in real life stories into your story. Update soon!
pumpkinking5 chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
Thanks!

Vick found gold! Good for him.

Now, Peeta is rethinking his feelings for Katniss. He sees her not ever returning her feelings for him. He
doesn't know quite what to do about it. There are more men coming to the camp and Katniss might
find someone better than him which adds to his worries.

Katniss knows of Peeta's feelings. Wonder what she is going to do about it. Both of them are working
at the bakery which makes the situation more delicate.

Peeta took to the bottle to ease his leg throbbing and heartache.

Great job!
Everllarkglee4ever chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
ps update tomorrow I really love your story pls or I will :,(
handsdowntoo chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
VIck got rich? Damn. And I'm curious about Gale and Madge's relationship. He's the kind of guy who visited prostitutes and is now set to marry the preachers daughter. I wonder if she knows.
Bemac chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
Too bad about the cave. I hope that Katniss will still allow their courtship to continue...
can't wait for more!
mackie80 chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
I'm very much enjoying your fic! Thank you for posting it, along with the little history lessons at the end. Looking forward to the next chapter.
unicorn144 chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
I really like this story and I love the fact that you add information at the end too
Norbert's Mom chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
Very interesting chapter. Poor Johanna resorting to prostitution after her husband's death, the Undersees showing up and the new unscrupulous miners. I love how Katniss defended Peeta against Johanna's accusation about there being no honorableen, even if it was only in her head.
secretTHGluver chapter 13 . 4/26/2013
This story is just...so...wow! I swear when I read this story it's as if I'm reading straight from a book from the bookstore :)
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »