Reviews for Argonauts And Allies
handsdowntoo chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
I feel bad for Peeta. He's been nothing but a gentleman to Katniss and her whole family seems to hate him.
secretTHGluver chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
Really loved this chapter. I don't know why, but I really really liked this chapter.
Abm550 chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
Katniss getting a little jealous of the family. Lol. I loved that the courting was Katniss idea. I think if would be funny if Marriage in their "friendly business arrangement" would be her idea also. Then they could live by the cave.
Norbert's Mom chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
I love how Katniss got upset that she didn't get to spend any time alone with Peeta.
pumpkinking5 chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Thanks!

After their night at the cave, now people are speculating about Peeta and Katniss relationship. For Peeta
it is ok, but not for Katniss. I liked how Peeta is trying to protect her even if he isn't with her.

The town left little to desire for the Everdeen and Hawthorne family. At least, they know about it.

Great job!. I like how you incorporating history detail into the story.
secretTHGluver chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
I really like your story! I'm a bit of a history geek, so I found your story really intriguing. Update soon!
Norbert's Mom chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Poor Peeta has to deal with being stereotyped like all the other men at the mining camp.
Abm550 chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
I am loving this story. Great job in plot development.
ashjoh123 chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
LUV update
N.G chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Interesting story and historic context. Please, continue.
Norbert's Mom chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Even Mrs. Everdeen heard the gossip about Katniss and Peeta. There must not be anything else to talk about at camp.
Bemac chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Great chapter
Bemac chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Really like this story!
Bemac chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Really like this story! Also like your A/N at the end of the chapters, very interesting facts.
MellarkableSinger chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
the story is so nice. Please update soon.
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »