Reviews for Argonauts And Allies
Bemac chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
Too bad about the cave. I hope that Katniss will still allow their courtship to continue...
can't wait for more!
mackie80 chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
I'm very much enjoying your fic! Thank you for posting it, along with the little history lessons at the end. Looking forward to the next chapter.
unicorn144 chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
I really like this story and I love the fact that you add information at the end too
Norbert's Mom chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
Very interesting chapter. Poor Johanna resorting to prostitution after her husband's death, the Undersees showing up and the new unscrupulous miners. I love how Katniss defended Peeta against Johanna's accusation about there being no honorableen, even if it was only in her head.
secretTHGluver chapter 13 . 4/26/2013
This story is! I swear when I read this story it's as if I'm reading straight from a book from the bookstore :)
pumpkinking5 chapter 13 . 4/26/2013

After hearing about Jo's life from Delly, Katniss realized that not all men are bad. Peeta is a living example
of someone true and honorable. This gave Katniss paused to think about him. She doesn't want love,
but she is thinking about Peeta's kisses which she extremely enjoys.

Now, the town is expanding. New comers are coming for gold. This brings a new set of problems
considering gold and possessions. With new comers come responsibilities and laws.

Their town is becoming more organized with elected officials. I liked how Peeta, Gale and Uncle Samuel
were elected.

Rye was saved by Aunt Hazelle's preaching about vices. Kinda good that Rye was hanging out with
the Everdeens and Hawthornes.
amarilis24 chapter 13 . 4/26/2013
I love your fic! I'm always looking forward for the next chapter.
Bemac chapter 13 . 4/26/2013
I wonder if Gale was maybe to foward with Madge... after his recent relations with Jo, maybe he expected more?
mountain mama chapter 12 . 4/24/2013
I am so enjoying your story. I am a big history fan and love the Gold Rush era as well.
pumpkinking5 chapter 12 . 4/24/2013

Katniss didn't really expected to see such a wild side with the crowd and Gale at the bar. She witnessed
another side of the town at night with drinking and women. She saw another side of Gale who left her to drink and going to Effie's house with a woman. She was frightened and flustered by it.

Good think that Peeta was with her and didn't drink. Yet, Katniss seeing made Peeta wary if Katniss
saw him like in similar light.

I am curious at the end of the chapter of Katniss's thoughtfulness after exiting Efflie's house. One of the
girls must have said something to her about Gale or Peeta.

Great job!
handsdowntoo chapter 12 . 4/24/2013
I'm also wondering what happened inside Effie's house. I hope the town does grow. There really isn't anything for Katniss back home.. and this would give them somewhere to live after the mining camp. I can't imagine living their indefinitely.
secretTHGluver chapter 12 . 4/24/2013
They kissed again! Update soon! I want to know what changed Katniss!
Norbert's Mom chapter 12 . 4/24/2013
That was a terrible thing Peeta's brother said to him. I wonder why Katniss was acting differently.
secretTHGluver chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
Getting better and better! Can't wait for the next chapter!
unicorn144 chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
I've been reading this story for the last few chapters. I really enjoy the story line and that it takes place during a different time.
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »