Reviews for Then and Now
becauseimbatman7 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Lovely writing, lovely story :)
missmelly chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I love these two.
DynamicScribblez chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This was beautiful, and thank you so much for posting it. I've never read a story about this subject matter that was able to convey it in such a way that you did, and now that I have, I don't have the slightest clue how to communicate everything that I felt while reading this.
RitaB chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Beautiful story 3
PourLAmourDeCanard chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
So beautiful and hopeful and perfectly crafted. I flat out cried. Thanks!
meepison chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Loved the arc of this story! Very happy that they found their way back to each other. Love is love and should always be celebrated.
DeeBee7 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Finally a story combining my two favourite fanfiction subjects: Alice/Jasper & slash!

Such a beautiful story. I'm a firm believer that love is love regardless of who you are and I love that this story supports that belief.

Great story!

Julia Dawn chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
beautiful story!
angie671 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Wow. That was really beautiful:)
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Very sweet!
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Lovely story and interesting too. It's not often you get to read a transgender story. In My Life is one of my favourite Beatles songs and it was so touching here.
readerkitty chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
loved it
zazasant chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Very nicely done, ladies! Delicate and rich with lots of true heart.
Sunshinemommy chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Isn't this really what we all want? To have someone see us as we truly are? Not the facade that we present to the world, not the caricature that the world chooses to see, but true depths of our soul. To have someone see that and love us both in spite of and because of it. Beautiful. And perfect. Thank you.
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
How many times has this happened in my life: as Jasper replayed the moment between them—the So you are—over and over. (not as many as I'd like but man, that feeling, when you go over and over and over.)

This was heartbreaking and respectful and really cut to the core of true love. I loved everything about it - especially his tattoo.