Reviews for When the Ex Comes to Visit
Nichalia chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Hah, best threat ever, Shepard! Love that line.
Phoenike chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Haha, that was fun :-) Your Shepard is a wicked woman. And I think you channel Garrus really well.
Enaid Aderyn chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
lol - Is it me or are Shep/Garrus channeling Diana/Cullen? Only with an extra heaping helping of bad-assery? XD
To wit:
"Erin's smile had that hint he associated with a head-butt.
"Yes."
And he bloody liked it."
and:
"Pretty much shitting you," came the confirmation. "I'll kick you out if you try to hit on him. I'll space you if he notices."

Feeling full of love for so much Pure Awesomenosity. XD
Peres chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
It's gorgeous, Rey! Thank you so, so much! I'm annoyed I was out of touch at Easter and it took so long for me to get to read this!

I love the character interactions - Eris is so much fun, and I love how Garrus clearly both adores her and is more than slightly terrified of her. Everyone else, too - Nyreen and Joker particularly.

That poor chair - the ultimate desecration... I have the stupidest grin on my face right now, and I laughed out loud so many times. That ending!

And so many beautifully crafted sentences...

"so far down futile that it could be compared to trying to protect oneself from the sun with a fishing net." Why didn't we try that on Haestrom?

" Not unless he wanted to sleep next to an attractive woman in her underwear and be told to 'take a cold shower' every time he so much as tried touching her." That and the negligee - cruel Shepard! *cheers*

"This comment came from the woman who had described her death in vacuum as a bad case of oxygen deficiency." A taste for understatement, eh?

"Inserting A into slot B, that's how." His girlfriend, the romantic." Never ask a Renegade for sex advice, that's all I can say. And hey, if they can desecrate Joker's chair, what about 'accidentally' turning on the Illusive Man's QEC?

"He would take his time to notice."
"I love him but brightest lovebird in the forest, he isn't." And I do like the understanding between Nyreen and Eris at the end. :D

Love, love, love! Thanks so much, Rey!
Suilven chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
""Cockpit during downtime?" Eris's voiced was breathless when he pulled back, red dancing all over her mutable skin. He touched a talon down one of her cheeks, grinning at he felt the slightly higher temperature, grinning even wider – spirits, his scarred mandible looked ready to call it quits if he kept pushing it back – as he noticed her arm carelessly gripping his waist; never mind that the battery door was open ajar for everyone who wished to watch.

"Better than the elevator."

The conversation would have little more than a joke – she had a perfectly decent bed upstairs, after all; no use giving EDI any kind of material for questions neither Eris nor him were ready to answer before they became parents – when they were interrupted.

"You did it on my chair?" Joker helpfully bellowed over his mental ramblings. "What the fuck, Commander?"

The pilot would die before the day was out. His libido guaranteed it.

"You spy on my romantic encounters," Eris yelled back, "You're currently spying on my romantic encounter. Get the fuck out the comm!"

"On my chair. You did it on my chair! On my baby! Oh my God, Commander. There won't be enough bleach to save it. I had just broken the damned thing exactly how I liked it! How could you?"

"Inserting A into slot B, that's how." His girlfriend, the romantic. "And if I were you, EDI, I would be offended he speaks of something else as baby."

A little static announced the intervention of said AI.

"Is this part of the female and male romantic interaction?"

"Don't, Commander!"

Erin's smile had that hint he associated with a head-butt.

"Yes."

And he bloody liked it.

"Thank you, Shepard," EDI declared without losing a beat. "I will take into consideration."

A long pause took over the battery, silence stretching and filling the space. And then.

"Hey, Shepard?" Joker started. "I do hate you."

"That's hey, Commander and I hate you, ma'am."

"Still hating, ma'am.""

LOLOL You are the best, my dear. The best.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I liked this!
ivanesca chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I've been waitig for this fic my whole life
It exceeded my expectations
I want more Eris in my life and I see what you did here.
MorningAngel9 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I've been hoping to read something about this. I always thought Nyreen might have been Garrus's stress relief.
It was awesome! Well done!
Ygrain33 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
First, let me say that letting Nyreen live makes much more sense than letting her die the way Bioware did, Second, let me say that I share the sentiment of wanting to shoot Aria (sadly, Petrovsky had to do instead). Third, Garrus nervous about Shepard figuring out was priceless. Fourth, have I said I was chuckling all through? I was. Fifth, I will never be able to look at Joker's chair the same way. Sixth, thanks for improving my day considerably. Seventh: ArIa, ArIa, ArIa... not that it detracts much. I'd just be careful with KaidAn, Shenko fans wouldn't be pleased :P Cheers!