Reviews for Curiosity
yuri lowell chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I just love you so much
Kenta16 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I found that entertaining and funny. I liked it.
Yoko Fujioka chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Holy freaking crap that was hot and kinky, I for one absolutely love it! *huge sparkling eyes*

I love fics including toys, but I'd dare say you made it even better by switching up the roles, that has been one of my recent "kinks" (does that even count as a kink? XDD) as well, so while one or the other would have been good, the two of them together are just awesome! Plus I really like your writing style, such as when you were describing Matt's cock going into Tai as he was riding him. It might have been a little nicer had you spent more time explaining like that, but I know I can't be too picky ;D

I like, legit love you right now. This is the kind of kink I want to write someday (because I'm a perv with no life XDD)
Angel-the-hedge chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
XD so they are smukes? awesome
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Wow XDDD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I really liked that. There were some mistakes, and you have room for improvement as a writer, but kudos to you for at least trying to tear down the top-bottom cliches. It's such BS that people think just one guy in a gay relationship should top or bottom. Versatility for the win.

And yes, I judge all gay guys in real life who are pussified "exclusive" tops or bottoms because they're so insecure to be the other.
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Um...Uh-Guh...*too busy wiggling and foaming out of her mouth and drooling to review properly (which is weird since can you foam and drool at the same time? XD)*

*five minutes later*

I can't really describe what I feel, but I absolutely and completely LOVE it! I love Taito but it is refreshing to read Yamachi fic too. I send you lots and lots of kudos. )
the lovely dissidia characters chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
You know normally i don't review because I feel that personally messaging "gets the sincerity of it across better. But thank you so much! You really are the sweetest for writing this for me! It's sweet and sexy and filled witb curiosity...and Toys lol! Tank yoou again it's truly wonderful
Koumi-Loc chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Taito Love! U Dub the names its coo a-lot of Taito fics are like that now.. Koumi Out Peace
Kuz...