Reviews for Fifty Shades With A Twist
URGGG, I realize that the sequel starts soon and a bonus chapter but you can't say the story is complete when it's obviously not...bad form :(
TinaF chapter 21 . 12/20/2014
Wonderful story. Can't wait to read the sequel.
denise chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
I don't usually give my opinion until the end, had to let you know this story is wonderful, I love the feisty ana.
ET828 chapter 20 . 6/28/2014
how would Christian and Taylor not follow the car. How did Taylor allowed that to happen and what was Christian thinking just watching Ana?
Northshorex02 chapter 22 . 6/27/2014
Loved it so far... on to the next part...
musical prodagy22 chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Ana scares me. she like a meaner kate!
hermionesteele chapter 17 . 7/25/2013
This is by far the best Ana-Elena showdown I've read : )
ownlingo chapter 21 . 7/10/2013
Ana was kinda cold hearted, she could have done it a different way. Regardless this story would not be as good if she had.
ownlingo chapter 20 . 7/10/2013
Didn't see this twist, guess that why its part of the title.
ownlingo chapter 19 . 7/10/2013
Geez, he couldn't even stay away for a day, and Ana's emotions are all over the place. Funny how those 3 words can change everything. ;-)
ownlingo chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
She has every right to be mad, I know I would be.
ownlingo chapter 17 . 7/10/2013
That could have turned out bad.
ownlingo chapter 16 . 7/10/2013
What a sad childhood she had, so glad that Kate kept her parents up on Ana's life and glad she finally made that call. Looking forward to her visiting with her parents...I always did LOVE Ray in this story!
ownlingo chapter 15 . 7/10/2013
Glad she didn't run which is her MO, she can face this head on and deal with the situation.
ownlingo chapter 14 . 7/10/2013
He just knows what to do to make everything better, and I have a feeling that Elenna will regret the day she started messing with Ana.