Reviews for Fifty Shades With A Twist
Low class.
This was an awesome story
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 23 . 6/11
I loved this story. Gutted its finished. I'm gonna luck for the sequel
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 20 . 6/11
Jacks husband number 3 not Stephen
You Go. Bravo
qtowngirl1 chapter 23 . 6/11
You go girl!
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 3 . 6/10
Ha ha. I wouldn't mind coming home to find him
flamingpen18 chapter 23 . 6/10
The fact is that anyone who hides behind a guest review is nothing more than a coward. If they felt so strongly about what they said, then they would back it up with a profile. Only cowards hide behind the cloak of anonymity. Don't even acknowledge the pansy *ssed wimps. They aren't worth your time or effort. Let them continue on in their sad little lives.
ARSG chapter 23 . 6/10
Maybe it's that troll that was slamming and plagiarizing all the 50 Shades stories a while back. Hope they go to hell.
Tmacone chapter 23 . 6/10
Here! Here! "Guests" who leave nasty reviews are just chicken shits! . .
This author has hundreds of followers & favorites. Leave us all alone. Some of us really enjoy reading these stories. No one is forcing you to read them. No one cares about your crap reviews.
Tmacone chapter 23 . 6/10
Here! Here! "Guests" who leave nasty reviews are just chicken shits! . .
joan.goldman.9 chapter 23 . 6/10
That's telling em!
Well the bitch was fucking leading the man on, Kate has been telling her to tell him no from the start and she didn't and did have to embarrass the guy like that in front of everyone and make it that bad, she is the psycho I would say. All she had to do was say no at the beginning and even up to reporting him when he doesn't relent, I don't blame the guy for seeking his revenge 'cos it was her fault he is like that. I hope he put a bullet between her fucking eyes and threw her ass down the river. All the problem she have she blame it on someone else when in fact it is her fault. What a psychotic bitch.
So instead of calling the police they just watch the people that watch Ana, they are in the middle of the town, I am sure there must be police stations there. OMG this stupid writer and her story.
I take back what I said about CG calling Ana a little bitch before, I think she really is a bitch. Who in their right mind would not contact their parents for six years and yet said parents did nothing to her. What a little moron, there are kids with parents out there in the world and yet she have both sets alive and not in contact with them. She is not human, she is a selfish little bitch. Doesn't she care about what her parents went through without any contact from her.