Reviews for Winter's Coming
lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Love it :)
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
dear sweet Jesus, how could anyone be so cruel?

That happened to me once- the day before had been a wonderfuly cool 85, and then the next day, *after I've already arrived at school*, a freak cold-front comes in, which at least explains to me all the jackets the others had brought, but *I didn't bring anything*. And it was Field day. Like, we're outdoors having picnics and setting off science experiments and mini-PE class competitions and stuff. And I did, like Ryoma, feel guilty about taking anyone else's jacket- but I just ended up bundled inside other ppl's big jackets along with them, getting passed around as it was their turn to participate in whatever. But the little time before we figured out what to do, which incidentally included my participation in a quickly-modified-for-the-weather obstacle course? I still shiver when I think about it. ack, now my feet are cold!

eh, great story though. I absolutely understand Ryoma's pov, and Tezuka's too, though I wouldn't have let Ryo suffer for *quite* so long...and, as a side note: cold weather affects the bounce of tennis balls, which is why players head to indoor courts when the weather turns. Though, I suppose it would also affect the players as well...I don't think it's possible to play as acrobatically as Eiji does with a parka, gloves, scarf and ear-mufflers. Well, I'll give you the ear-mufflers, but not the others. It'd be tons of fun to see him try, though! -
PokeWater chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
God dammit, why is this so cute? I love how barely anything even happens between them and yet I'm SQUEALING in my head. Great job!
kuroikuu chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
me love.
I adore Echiizen's stubborness and how Tezuka tried to stay neutral about it, but still worried for him. :D
pinaygurl28 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
aww how cute :)
Ciel D'or Serendipite chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
AGH RYOMA WHY ARE YOU NOT DEAD. I'D BOLT IF I FORGOT MY JACKET. how did he forget it anyway? Wouldn't he feel it when he stepped outside?
Buchou's such a sweetie.
Ryoma's adorbs as always.
Fuji is FUDGING WONDERFUL.

Kiku made me laugh with his ready for snow! gear. (How did he play in that?)
Kaidoh was a cutie too.
Momo was in character.
And kawamura and inui I didn't care about as much but they were good too.

YAY is Fujiryo going to update soon? *kitty karu eyes*