Reviews for Capture the Flag
Aquacoral14 chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Amazing again. Both this and 'This Means War' is amazing. Love the prank war fics.
Linorien chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
So much fun. You have a lovely little Slytherin mind with some delicious pranks. I will take you on my team any day.
don't-even-ask1 chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Hiilarious! I was thrilled to see this came off hiatus! I can't wait for the next one...Gwaine and Merlin (and Twinkle Toes) all plotting together...

MMMMWWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAA!
Tolleren chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Oh I love your stories x)
annabelthegreat chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
I need more.. this series is absolutely FANTASTIC
Emma chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
I am sorry but i just have to say it (again): I LOVE YOU! PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! I LOVE THE PART WHERE GWAINE REALISE HE IS SOBER;DD
Iellece chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
I just read This Means War a few minutes ago and I was laughing really hard by the time I finished that one! And when I found out that there was a sequel, I immediately looked for this one and now I am laughing harder than earlier! This is just so funny! Hilarious! Genius! You are a genius! I NEED MORE!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
jellyblobs chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Go Merlin! Thrash them all with your amazingness! Eagerly anticipating the next ingenious obstacle :D
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Aww. Love Elyan and Sphinx. Lovely together.
You're almost like the Tim Burton of Merlin fanfic writers. Awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
That was fun. Ingenious idea for training.
Tolleren chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Haha loved the knight in this :D
Cordelia Rose chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Oh dear, Gwaine :') but speaking diary entries out loud seems surprisingly fun...may have to try it sometime...
And oh dear Lord Percy! Running into a wall must have hurt? As he is my favourite of all the nights, I am torn between sympathy and glee.
Brilliant chapter (are they ever anything but?), so keep updating dude;)
WishIwasthere chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Oh god. This is going to not end well, nor will I be able to breathe...ha. Leave it to Gwaine to scream "Pile on!" How's Merlin going to do this, pray tell?
Cordelia Rose chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Why do your fics always make me laugh so hard, dude? I seem to call you dude quite a lot, now that I think about it...sorry, I digress.

Anyho, update soon, funny-awesome-writer-dude-who-I-love?
Tolleren chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Haha, yay multichapterfic. can't wait for the next chapter :D