Reviews for The Smell of Fear, the Smell of Death
Bunnykiss chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Brock _ ! You will never change! XD ! Love this fanfics! Misty(Kasumi) / Ash(Satoshi) ! Thanks! You should do more fics!
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
CUTE!

Typical Brock.. -_-;;

FAVORITES!
X Prodigy chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
This is a wicked story! Love the part where the Charizard nearly killed Ash
Joshua32 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Nice story! I love it! I am a huge Ash/Misty fan! Keep it up!
Y2Jen chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
lol, aw, great fic, made me smile, esepcially Brock having the last line, haha. :p
blueMnM415 chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Cute, i liked it. It was a really good idea. Great job and keep writing.
clara200 chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
good fic I like brocks comment at the end that so fits him.
kazokuhouou chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
cool
Mizzkitty9886 chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
lol sweet
Cutie Blossom chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
Brock is such a goof ball. What a dork. Anyway, such a sweet story! That was sooo Kawaii! I loved it! There was no arguing between the two love birds either. I loved it! - Great story! Ja ne for now!
SmoothPapaJ chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
Fantastic, absolutely fantastic. That's all I can say. Sir, you have my envy. I'm actually planning a fic something like this, only Ash dies early on. Then it becomes what you stated in the summary, an AAML based in the afterlife. Its actually very heavily based on the movie 'What Dreams May Come', so heavily that I may not even write it for fear of jeopardizing my creative name...but I doubt you could care less. Anyway, once again, amazing story.
Cherry Blossom Sakura chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
um hi i don't really know you but Legacy told me about you so hi, my name is Karen and I thought that your fic was great hope to talk to you on AIM sometime!