Reviews for The Hot Seat
janiqs chapter 1 . 1/14
Wonderful to the end! Please extend it!
LaurieLou23 chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
This was an absolute joy to read. I hope to see it extended ️
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
Oh my god, some of this hits home. Especially when Bella says that she's going to be moving to Canada post November 8th if Cullen wins. Oh my god.

November 8th 2016.
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
Loved it! You should definitely consider continuing this!
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
Pleeease say there will be mire of these two!? We can't just leave them lile that!? We have to see who wins and wether they go to dinner or if BxE go to dinner!?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
Great job!
constantlywandering chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
I love this story - it's really funny, the dialogue is super good and love the flirty, sexy vibe. Thanks! :)
Kickinl8tr chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
Loved the banter and real world opinions. I would definitely read more of these two
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
Awwww...I want more...but you know that already!
Especially since the statements and observations are more valid than ever. You're a psychic..LOL.
Your characters are so intriguing, no matter which story...would you consider a continuation?
Love your brilliant brain...xox
(Reviewed as a GR because I already left one years ago! :) )
julesgomez chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
Whattttttt? How come this doesn't have more to read? Oh my god woman, that's one precious gen of fic! I loved it.
Cecily chapter 1 . 3/8/2017
No follow up?
lesocialbutterfly chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Ah now this definitely needs to be continued.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Those were the days. Can you imagine dating someone from the opposite party nowadays. I am still trying to not see everyone of them as a racist.
Evelyne-raconte chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Excellent, I enjoyed it very much, too sad it's not longer. Thank you for sharing.
trekgeezer chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Wow! That was intense. Nice dialog.