Reviews for The Hot Seat
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 1 . 7/22
Oh my god, some of this hits home. Especially when Bella says that she's going to be moving to Canada post November 8th if Cullen wins. Oh my god.

Triggered.

November 8th 2016.
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 1 . 6/15
Loved it! You should definitely consider continuing this!
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 5/26
Pleeease say there will be mire of these two!? We can't just leave them lile that!? We have to see who wins and wether they go to dinner or if BxE go to dinner!?
Great job!
constantlywandering chapter 1 . 4/26
I love this story - it's really funny, the dialogue is super good and love the flirty, sexy vibe. Thanks! :)
Kickinl8tr chapter 1 . 4/2
Loved the banter and real world opinions. I would definitely read more of these two
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 1 . 3/30
Awwww...I want more...but you know that already!
Especially since the statements and observations are more valid than ever. You're a psychic..LOL.
Your characters are so intriguing, no matter which story...would you consider a continuation?
Love your brilliant brain...xox
(Reviewed as a GR because I already left one years ago! :) )
julesgomez chapter 1 . 3/30
Whattttttt? How come this doesn't have more to read? Oh my god woman, that's one precious gen of fic! I loved it.
Cecily chapter 1 . 3/8
No follow up?
lesocialbutterfly chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Ah now this definitely needs to be continued.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Those were the days. Can you imagine dating someone from the opposite party nowadays. I am still trying to not see everyone of them as a racist.
Evelyne-raconte chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Excellent, I enjoyed it very much, too sad it's not longer. Thank you for sharing.
trekgeezer chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Wow! That was intense. Nice dialog.
musicalvoice chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
I've re-read this fic more times than I can count. Yours is my favorite Poli-Ward. The 2016 election cycle would be made MUCH, much better if we had a new Poli-Ward to drool over from you... just saying!
bibliophile2116 chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
I'm a political science student and I can say that I have not come across a more pleasing, witty, and accurate story. As you can tell from my recent favoriting of several of your stories, I'm a huge fan of your extremely well written work. I sincerely hope you choose to continue it, I know you will have many avid readers..(PS if you don't already watch it, the tv show Madam Secretary is phenomenal)