Reviews for The Hot Seat
Flower29 chapter 1 . 4/22
HA! Such smart and witty characters- takes me back to my West Wing TV show watching days. As always, well done. I don't generally read many O/S- the characters and story never get "good." Yours surpass good. Kudos!
This is begging for a future take. Love love love it!
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 3/31
What? This doesn't feel completed at all. Or like a O/S.
eantl88 chapter 1 . 3/29
loved it. have you thought of continuing this story for a bit?
Nelleke chapter 1 . 3/9
I like the sparring between Edward and Bella. I am surprised that he claims he holds many of the same views on topics as Democrats. He's very persistent. I love her response to his dinner invitation, "If we win, call me on November 8th." and "I'll be living in Canada, so I'll be unavailable."
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
I'm undecided about Edward since he's trying to establish himself as an Independent and liberal leaning closet Dem...I do hope the next chpt will change all that!
nickandtaylor4life chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I've been reading your stories on your page & this is good! I would really love if you write a follow-up to this. It was so interesting. You're an awesome writer & I can't wait for more stories from you! :D
alli62 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
That was really good. Smart, witty writing.
helenemc chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I would love, love, love to see this expanded. Please!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
This is so delicious it needs a follow up. Would die for a continuation!
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Such great heat you built between them - how he got right under her skin and just moved in.
karolkid chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
You must continue this, give us another chapter!
lovintwilife chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
OMG... LOVED THIS! I was *dying* during the fallopian tube part!
'*hahahahaahahahahhahahahaha!
Such a great story, good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
That was so hot! Please continue this!
Solegiorni chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I'm smiling my cheeks off. I really like a smart funny story. And I think you reeeeeally should do a follow up on this one!