Reviews for The Hot Seat
trekgeezer chapter 1 . 9/24
Wow! That was intense. Nice dialog.
musicalvoice chapter 1 . 4/6
I've re-read this fic more times than I can count. Yours is my favorite Poli-Ward. The 2016 election cycle would be made MUCH, much better if we had a new Poli-Ward to drool over from you... just saying!
bibliophile2116 chapter 1 . 3/22
I'm a political science student and I can say that I have not come across a more pleasing, witty, and accurate story. As you can tell from my recent favoriting of several of your stories, I'm a huge fan of your extremely well written work. I sincerely hope you choose to continue it, I know you will have many avid readers..(PS if you don't already watch it, the tv show Madam Secretary is phenomenal)
twirob chapter 1 . 1/24
that was AWESOME! I really hope you can make this o/s into a multi chapter story it has so much potential ;) thanks for sharing ;D
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Oh I loved this! The banter, which I haven't seen much of in current fics of late, is awesomely smart, clipped and entertaining. I'm sure you've had many telling... or asking...for a continuation. I am among them!
Twilight Mother chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Love this one!
kazzz chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Would love for you to continue this someday! Did Edward get his date?!
Flower29 chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
HA! Such smart and witty characters- takes me back to my West Wing TV show watching days. As always, well done. I don't generally read many O/S- the characters and story never get "good." Yours surpass good. Kudos!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
This is begging for a future take. Love love love it!
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
What? This doesn't feel completed at all. Or like a O/S.
eantl88 chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
loved it. have you thought of continuing this story for a bit?
midnitereader chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
I like the sparring between Edward and Bella. I am surprised that he claims he holds many of the same views on topics as Democrats. He's very persistent. I love her response to his dinner invitation, "If we win, call me on November 8th." and "I'll be living in Canada, so I'll be unavailable."
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
I'm undecided about Edward since he's trying to establish himself as an Independent and liberal leaning closet Dem...I do hope the next chpt will change all that!
nickandtaylor4life chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I've been reading your stories on your page & this is good! I would really love if you write a follow-up to this. It was so interesting. You're an awesome writer & I can't wait for more stories from you! :D
alli62 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
That was really good. Smart, witty writing.