Reviews for The Hot Seat
kingston8 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Wow, you just keep churning them out. As a D.C. area girl I'm looking forward to more if this. Glad Ed is not a real conservative, just couldn't love that.
edwardsfavoritebrunette chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Very intriguing, as usual. Wouldn't expect anything less from you ;) taking a poli sci course right now so this might actually teach me something in a way I will enjoy! Lol
kokobun chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
i like it, i like it!
rubiesymusica chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I'm sooooo intrigued to see where this goes, especially after the election. :D
NPakus chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
What a fun beginning for these two! Glad Edward was reaching across the aisle...
Skent94 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Oh, you got me! I love political back and forth...and I adore a snarky, intellectual Bella...more lease!
robsjenn chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
this is *crying* out for a few more chapters! once the practicum is done - pretty please? :)
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
You make politics interesting, though a quickie mad angry lemon in the changing room would've spiced this RIGHT up *wink* lolol. I have to tell you my sweet friend, I only read T fics for you. Your writing is impeccable. Thank you for this :)
patinkin77 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Awesome. Very Ainsley Hayes' intro on the West Wing. You should expand this, definitely.
singlegrlmusing chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This seems like the perfect story to continue! Yes? Yes! Perfect! :)
LMBB chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
So, who wins? Could we convince you to continue?
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I hope there's more of this to come.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Love it very cute.
garddita17 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Wow that was so good. Definite sexual tension between these two. And despite her thinking otherwise, they do seem to have alot more common views. I can't wait for their election to be over. Bring on that dinner and so much MORE!
Lht4ad8 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Loved it. You write such great one shots that I hope you expand them to multichaps. One thing though, why wasn't the show called 'Capitol Heat' instead of 'Capital Heat'?
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »