Reviews for The Hot Seat
LMBB chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
So, who wins? Could we convince you to continue?
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I hope there's more of this to come.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Love it very cute.
garddita17 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Wow that was so good. Definite sexual tension between these two. And despite her thinking otherwise, they do seem to have alot more common views. I can't wait for their election to be over. Bring on that dinner and so much MORE!
Lht4ad8 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Loved it. You write such great one shots that I hope you expand them to multichaps. One thing though, why wasn't the show called 'Capitol Heat' instead of 'Capital Heat'?
melistories chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Intriguing start - I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
cielo76azul chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Jajajaja!, this was just amazing, completely different, politics, snide and innuendo comments, I love these two, so we have one month to see who will win the right to live at the White House also to see if they will get that famous dinner, eager to read the next chapters, count with me for ur new adventure, I'm in!
lolou chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This is gonna be .fun! I CAN'T WAIT
Zhee chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
A very interesting read! I'd love to read more... at least on how they get through their first date. :)
Sailaranel chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Although American politics goes way over my head, the story was easy to follow. Thanks!
Enjoyed the lines about clinging to her sarcasm like a blanket, and should they loose, she'll be out the country- great way to end the O/S!
RuRu79 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
So, rather than actually writing a review of your story, I thought I'd just describe my thought process, which will probably just reveal that I'm quite hard to please...
First, I read and enjoyed the story (ooh, that's sort of a review-ish?), but it wasn't marked as complete at that time. My thought: "Boo, why are you starting another multi-chapter story when I'm still waiting impatiently for each new chapter of The Practicum?"
By the time I finished and clicked back to your stories, this was marked as complete. My thought: "Aw man! You're not continuing this?!".
Not quite sure that says about me, but I'm loving your work.
mo kagen chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
love their banter!
merenn chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I've been doing a West Wing re-watch lately, so I've particularly liked this one-shot...the banter was great! I would love to see it continued!
KRmahal chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Cute. Love the intellectual banter. Keep it up and no, no date yet. ,keep it arms length. More sexy that way tach to give in.
5ctBauble chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Loving this! Love the political banter and the steamy ust! Can't wait for more!
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »