Reviews for The Hot Seat
CoppertopJ chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Oh shit, I know you are going to continue this little diddy!
coxie chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Love it!
2402a chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Love it! Can't wait to read more
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
That was fun.

darcy13 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Spectacular. Love the UST. Love the banter. Enjoying the political give and take.

Can't wait for more!
cemcclelland chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Very nice! Quite Sorkin-esque with the banter and the pacing. Thanks for sharing!
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
They both have the power of speech I just wonder who has the voters power and if the date comes off
dovelove1097 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I'm a West Wing hoor from way back, so the fact that you made the 'Sam gets his ass kicked by a girl' story into a Twific has made me giddy. I loved it. More, more, more!
looie chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Oh. my god. I am floundering in the amazingness that was this oneshot...
Confession - I'm not American, and even in my own country (Australia), I hardly keep up with politics. So I worried that a lot of this would go over my head. But you managed to keep it both understandable enough for the plebs like me, and in depth enough that your characters really discussed some interesting and real issues. And I feel like this sort of story just fits your writing so so so perfectly - the fast dialogue, the banter, the subtle digs and so so many nuances... I was reading it just in awe of how good it was and just not wanting it to end.
And Edward... ohhhh he is legitimately infuriating. It's easy to say that Bella would find him aggravating, but crafting him so that he actually IS to the reader, is genius. Just, the digs about abortion, women in the White House, and even the sexist comment on Bella's legs... I wanted to slap him as well!
But so so sexy! And actually agreeing with her but playing the devil's advocate... I can see that so so well. So smarmy. So frustrating. So sexy.
Just. Unf. This was incredible. And if you ever decide to write more on these two... I am so there.
Love love love love it :) xx
only a bird chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Ohhh, I love this Bella! And Edward, grrrr... why is arrogance and intelligence such an appealing combination? lol

This was amazing, as always.

Thanks for sharing. :)
thinkalotabouthim chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Good banter
Erikajo chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
What a fun ride! :)
jenner261 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I really enjoyed this fic, as an avided fan of both polictics and twilight. Really well done!
beachcomberlc chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I just did an exit poll- and the results heavily favor you continuing this fic! And since pollsters *never* lie or stretch the truth or put their own bias on the results... you totally should!

This is just too much fun to end here.

Thanks for sharing your Bs & Es with us.

sfspeedy chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Quite the sassy, smart banter. Loved it, thank you!
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »