Reviews for The Hot Seat
jule2 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Can't wait for more
HollettLA chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I need her to call him, OK? So I'm gonna need her guy to win. That and I can't support any candidate, even if it's Carlisle, who thinks those transvaginal ultrasounds are acceptable. So, yeah. You could continue this...

xoxo,
Lisa (who is not in love with the word "smugger" as it reminds her of "budgie smugglers," and that's a different fic, where that terminology was appropriate.)
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
FAN - tastic - loved every single word - there's just nothing like a political Edward and Bella across the aisle from each other. I'm so glad to read this and find some humor in Twi-land!
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I loved the banter between these two! Hope there's more to come!
eesti chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Surely, surely not a one-shot! More, please, Ms Chick. Banter like this is such foreplay that if the ST is left U we will all combust. Thanks anyway. Eesti
Wheels2 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Wow, love it.
mdsngrc chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I am so excited about this! Already in love with it. :)
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Oh I like this! Very much! Sharp repartee, pertinent issues, sexy characters! So what if it's rated "T". I usually read only rated "M" or more stories, but your words are smart and the topic interests me, so I read on...
yellowishorange chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I really hope you continue this from a one-shot. You HAVE to know that this has so, so much potential... it's wonderfully written, as always, but it'd be even more wonderful if you continued it into a story!
maniapage chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Yeeessss lovely! Moooooore please!
debslmac chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
:) I hope you continue this
heelsandhoodie chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I have nothing but love for this! I really hope you do a follow up!
archy12 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Quite a debate they had.I never expected Edward to change his tune later and ask Bella fun!
Any chance of any more chapters here?
JessaCloud chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This is brilliant and fun and I absolutely adore it! Thank you so much for always writing smart, funny, hot fics. You are one of my few favorite authors, no doubt about it! I love this start. What a twist! So interesting. I'll be eager for the next chapter when it is ready. :)
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Cute story! You certainly hit the nail on the head! Thanks!
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »