Reviews for The Hot Seat
eesti chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Surely, surely not a one-shot! More, please, Ms Chick. Banter like this is such foreplay that if the ST is left U we will all combust. Thanks anyway. Eesti
Wheels2 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Wow, love it.
mdsngrc chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I am so excited about this! Already in love with it. :)
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Oh I like this! Very much! Sharp repartee, pertinent issues, sexy characters! So what if it's rated "T". I usually read only rated "M" or more stories, but your words are smart and the topic interests me, so I read on...
yellowishorange chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I really hope you continue this from a one-shot. You HAVE to know that this has so, so much potential... it's wonderfully written, as always, but it'd be even more wonderful if you continued it into a story!
maniapage chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Yeeessss lovely! Moooooore please!
debslmac chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
:) I hope you continue this
heelsandhoodie chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I have nothing but love for this! I really hope you do a follow up!
archy12 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Quite a debate they had.I never expected Edward to change his tune later and ask Bella fun!
Any chance of any more chapters here?
JessaCloud chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This is brilliant and fun and I absolutely adore it! Thank you so much for always writing smart, funny, hot fics. You are one of my few favorite authors, no doubt about it! I love this start. What a twist! So interesting. I'll be eager for the next chapter when it is ready. :)
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Cute story! You certainly hit the nail on the head! Thanks!
BeatrizBeltran chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Please continue it!
AuroraBlueEyes chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
OMG! Love this...your political dialog is fantastic. One chapter in and I'm HOOKED.
ClaireBear72 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Wonderful! I wouldn't be opposed to some more of these two. Just sayin'. Thank you for sharing and I'm loving The Practicum, by the way, even though I'm totally fail at reviewing, sorry. x
jennchris821 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Love it, can't wait to read more!
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »