Reviews for The Hot Seat
blueeyes11354 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Love this West Wing meets Twilight idea. Great banter too.

I certainly wouldn't complain if you decided to make it longer than a one shot. Just saying. ;)
Fudgy Buddy chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Amazing! Edward's so cute.
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Great stuff, I love it!
HanLou chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Ooh, ooh ooh that was some serious hot foreplay!

I need more of these two and I need it soon please :)
IamSuperBatGirl chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This is a O/S? This cannot end here. Omg.
imprinted.to.twilight chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This is the end?! I feel like there should be more to come. Will we ever read more of their story, possibly about November 8th?
jule2 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Can't wait for more
HollettLA chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I need her to call him, OK? So I'm gonna need her guy to win. That and I can't support any candidate, even if it's Carlisle, who thinks those transvaginal ultrasounds are acceptable. So, yeah. You could continue this...

xoxo,
Lisa (who is not in love with the word "smugger" as it reminds her of "budgie smugglers," and that's a different fic, where that terminology was appropriate.)
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
FAN - tastic - loved every single word - there's just nothing like a political Edward and Bella across the aisle from each other. I'm so glad to read this and find some humor in Twi-land!
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I loved the banter between these two! Hope there's more to come!
eesti chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Surely, surely not a one-shot! More, please, Ms Chick. Banter like this is such foreplay that if the ST is left U we will all combust. Thanks anyway. Eesti
Wheels2 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Wow, love it.
mdsngrc chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I am so excited about this! Already in love with it. :)
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Oh I like this! Very much! Sharp repartee, pertinent issues, sexy characters! So what if it's rated "T". I usually read only rated "M" or more stories, but your words are smart and the topic interests me, so I read on...
yellowishorange chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I really hope you continue this from a one-shot. You HAVE to know that this has so, so much potential... it's wonderfully written, as always, but it'd be even more wonderful if you continued it into a story!
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »