Reviews for The Hot Seat
LittleEngine chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I've been catching up on stories that I marked as wanting to read and just finished this one! Oh, wow! I LOVE IT! Please, please expand this story! I want to see more of professional Bella and intriguing Edward!
You did such a fantastic job with their on-camera dialogue! So true to those Sunday morning political shows (without the nausea-inducing real blow-hards!)
I'd love to see this Bella bring Edward—and Carlisle—over to the light (left, politically) and save them from someone like Aro (playing a role akin to Dick Cheney or Karl Rove!)
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
...uh hmm. Preventing exit? How about an assault charge for this dick? You should have let her at least throw him into a defensive hold.
maphie chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Oh yeah, this needs to be MORE. Nice to meet you at TFMU - I enjoyed your interview and insight. Keep following those "hard and fast" rules! :-)
dcurley1 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I loved this and have read it a few times already. It's smart, well-written, witty, politically and socially relevant...fantastic one-shot. :)
Esme Incognito chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Your intelligent, political humor is always a pleasure to read.
Thank you.
Jen
uva75 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Awesome. But I hate that he said those things. I want her to finally be the reasonable one. The one.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Hah, hubbie said are you reading ff again, I said 'nope reading about politics!' xx
Annie Larsson chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Awesome oneshot! :)
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww that was so cute! :P Loved it!
Much love!
MsBlondThing chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Is this going to be updated ? (:
ghlover8907 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
God I would love to read more of this! This is a fantastic story it is written great and their chemistry is explosive!
Anna chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This would be really good if it were continued. I haven't seen a politically based fanfiction for twilight ever I think. Just be careful not to be subjective too much, young teenagers minds are at risk
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Love love love your humor, your writing and the characters you create! I would love an extended story with these two. ..fo sho ;)
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
that was cute but you surly don't plan to leave it like that do you, that is surly not finished is it?
mdf chapter 1 . 5/6/2013