Reviews for The Hot Seat
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I love this! You should consider expanding it into a multi-chapter story.
MarchHare5 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
It's a shame you've marked this one as "complete." I'd love to see it continued. The verbal sparring here is fantastic!
Elli Fox chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Republican g-spots, ha ha! Authentic, snarky one shot. Great writing.
rizzyg2 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
What an utterly fantastic story. I absolutely loved every minute of it. Your political knowledge is only barely superseded by your absolutely lovely writing skills. This was utterly fantastic; and the only thing that could possibly improve it would be if you continued the story! I'd love to hear more from both characters!
Dem chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Please continue this I looooooooved it haha
Sunny Hanson chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
THIS NEEDS continuing! Love it!
LittleEngine chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I've been catching up on stories that I marked as wanting to read and just finished this one! Oh, wow! I LOVE IT! Please, please expand this story! I want to see more of professional Bella and intriguing Edward!
You did such a fantastic job with their on-camera dialogue! So true to those Sunday morning political shows (without the nausea-inducing real blow-hards!)
I'd love to see this Bella bring Edward—and Carlisle—over to the light (left, politically) and save them from someone like Aro (playing a role akin to Dick Cheney or Karl Rove!)
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
...uh hmm. Preventing exit? How about an assault charge for this dick? You should have let her at least throw him into a defensive hold.
maphie chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Oh yeah, this needs to be MORE. Nice to meet you at TFMU - I enjoyed your interview and insight. Keep following those "hard and fast" rules! :-)
dixie.do.little chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I loved this and have read it a few times already. It's smart, well-written, witty, politically and socially relevant...fantastic one-shot. :)
Esme Incognito chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Your intelligent, political humor is always a pleasure to read.
Thank you.
Jen
uva75 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Awesome. But I hate that he said those things. I want her to finally be the reasonable one. The one.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Hah, hubbie said are you reading ff again, I said 'nope reading about politics!' xx
Annie Larsson chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Awesome oneshot! :)
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww that was so cute! :P Loved it!
Much love!