Reviews for The Hot Seat
team rob chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Connachtpa chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
What? Why is this marked complete? Sad face.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I'm sad this is complete as a one shot. Any chance u would continue it after the election? Think about it please.
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Brilliant, sparkling stuff.
Pleeeeease think about expanding this one-shot into a multi-chapter story. Not since Betty Smith pulled her stories has there been a feisty political Fic...with the fabulous exception of The Cullen Campaign .
You are a genius with witty and pithy dialogue and the political area is a rich seam to mine! Please consider, clever girl.
Mwah...xoxo
Anon chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I absolutely love this! Every...freaking'...time! You're awesome!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Amazing I really love it, too bad there is not a second chapter.
lurker123 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
West Wing meets Twilight - nicce!
twireader65 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Fantastic! These two definitely let the sparks fly! Please consider expanding this story...it has SO much potential...these two would definitely meet again during the campaign and would love to see who the winner is...both in the presidential race and with Edward and Bella. Please continue!
lissy2110 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Hey,

a fantastic oneshot.

Thanks for writing.

Lissy
M474 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
no, not having it, nope, nooooooooooooooooo. this needs to be more than a one shot! please lord, it's divine, maybe just one or two more chapters? get us through the election, to their first tumble in the sheets. This is fabulous and I really hope you'll think about continuing it. I LOVE IT

pleeeeeeeeease
EdElEr chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Again I am amazed by how great your writing is. I love everything you write. Please continue, it doesn't have to be a 50 chapter story [unless you are so inclined] but another 2 or 3 chapters would not be unwelcomed.
Fyrebyrd chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
CONTINUE!
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This sounds promising. Great start doll.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
That was brilliant. I'm sad it's a one shot, because I could picture where it might head...you manged to sum up every reason I'm a Democrat and every reason I can't stand Republicans. ;)
Luvvykitty chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This is fantastic! Love the debate-whitty comebacks and political satire. Please continue!
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »