Reviews for The Hot Seat
xoLove chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This is a great T-rated fic! You must feel overwhelmed by the response you have currently. I can only imagine how many favorites and follows you'd have if you changed this to a rated M fic! I am captivated and looking forward to the next update!

XOXO.
Jlyons0424 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Great OS!
Alterite chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Are you thinking of expending this? I'd be very curious to see where you could go with these characters. Really enjoyed for sharing.
Love from France,
A. xx
bebeginja chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
LOOOOOVED both perspectives/arguments, and I hate politics! Great story, as always :)
NanStew chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Nice debate. They need to meet up later.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Oh man, this is a great o/s! The fun you could write about these 2! Loved it
team rob chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Connachtpa chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
What? Why is this marked complete? Sad face.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I'm sad this is complete as a one shot. Any chance u would continue it after the election? Think about it please.
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Brilliant, sparkling stuff.
Pleeeeease think about expanding this one-shot into a multi-chapter story. Not since Betty Smith pulled her stories has there been a feisty political Fic...with the fabulous exception of The Cullen Campaign .
You are a genius with witty and pithy dialogue and the political area is a rich seam to mine! Please consider, clever girl.
Mwah...xoxo
Anon chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I absolutely love this! Every...freaking'...time! You're awesome!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Amazing I really love it, too bad there is not a second chapter.
lurker123 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
West Wing meets Twilight - nicce!
twireader65 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Fantastic! These two definitely let the sparks fly! Please consider expanding this story...it has SO much potential...these two would definitely meet again during the campaign and would love to see who the winner is...both in the presidential race and with Edward and Bella. Please continue!
lissy2110 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013