Reviews for The Hot Seat
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
that was cute but you surly don't plan to leave it like that do you, that is surly not finished is it?
mdf chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
really good
chibichanga chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Oooh! A few more chapters would be awesome! ;)
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
The Hot Seat has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
arlzs chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Great o/s! Loved how he stunned her with his affiliation. His charm really comes through when it's not all puffed up with bravado for the camera. I do love a well placed "have dinner with me" so much.

Such fun!
annaharding chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This was cute! She really got her mind upended when he said he was really a Demoncrat!
Thanx for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
bitchy bitchy
frazier17 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I really enjoyed this...is this just a one shot? I'd love to see a couple of more chapters of these two
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
more more more
would love to see who wins and what happens next!
xoLove chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This is a great T-rated fic! You must feel overwhelmed by the response you have currently. I can only imagine how many favorites and follows you'd have if you changed this to a rated M fic! I am captivated and looking forward to the next update!

XOXO.
Jlyons0424 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Great OS!
Alterite chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Are you thinking of expending this? I'd be very curious to see where you could go with these characters. Really enjoyed for sharing.
Love from France,
A. xx
bebeginja chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
LOOOOOVED both perspectives/arguments, and I hate politics! Great story, as always :)
NanStew chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Nice debate. They need to meet up later.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 4/14/2013