Reviews for The Hot Seat
cbsparkle chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Awesome! You should really expand this story, pretty please! :)
sparkledamnu chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
You had me from "Liberal left? Meet conservative right." There is nothing better than a political fic. I was so sad to see Betty Smith pull her stories - but - there might be a better political writer that just drove up the White House drive! You never cease to amaze me with the subject matter and brilliance of your writing.

I hope you consider continuing The Hot Seat! Just feels like there is much left to be said between these two!

Thank you so very much for writing for our fandom. I am honored and privileged to read your words. They are truly a gift to all of us.

Elaine - Sparkle Damu Phillips on Facebook sparkledamnu on twitter
Midnight Cougar chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Their banter was fantastic; both the political and more personal toward the end. Nice twist with his "true" political feelings - if he was being honest! ;) lol Would love to see this continued...the win/loss; date, and I'd be interested to see how they would pursue a relationship, considering their current political positions. Great one shot; as always, a pleasure to read! :)
jules chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
hope you add to this it was good and cant wait to see what happens.
Dart21 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
LOVE IT!
Jarr1205 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
OMG

I don't know ow you do it, but as always you hit it off the stadium.

Could you please consider make this a multi-chapter? I 'm always left wanting more with your OS please consider it!

Great job!
OhHeyRae chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This was so cute! I wouldn't object to a continuation. Js js! I would live to see more smirky Edward. They're bantering was the best. More more more! Js!
kingston8 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Wow, you just keep churning them out. As a D.C. area girl I'm looking forward to more if this. Glad Ed is not a real conservative, just couldn't love that.
edwardsfavoritebrunette chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Very intriguing, as usual. Wouldn't expect anything less from you ;) taking a poli sci course right now so this might actually teach me something in a way I will enjoy! Lol
kokobun chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
i like it, i like it!
rubiesymusica chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I'm sooooo intrigued to see where this goes, especially after the election. :D
NPakus chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
What a fun beginning for these two! Glad Edward was reaching across the aisle...
Skent94 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Oh, you got me! I love political back and forth...and I adore a snarky, intellectual Bella...more lease!
robsjenn chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
this is *crying* out for a few more chapters! once the practicum is done - pretty please? :)
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
You make politics interesting, though a quickie mad angry lemon in the changing room would've spiced this RIGHT up *wink* lolol. I have to tell you my sweet friend, I only read T fics for you. Your writing is impeccable. Thank you for this :)
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »