Reviews for The Hot Seat
secrecyinwriting chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Can't believe this is only a one-shot!
Even though I don't know much about the American politics (I don't even know that much about British politics and I live there), I thought this was a great story(-:
Hopefully you change your mind, I'll be waiting...!
miranda04 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Fantastic! Excellent one-shot. Stands on its own, but would love to see it expanded...a post-election two-shot!
cherryhilz chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Love this! I hope you continue. I would love to read more of these two!

Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
More! And change the rating lol.
Ana83114 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This was so awesome. If inspiration strikes I would love to read an extended piece!
Angie chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Hi i just read your story and i REALLY LOVE IT! if politics could be this intersting and endearing! I really hope wish & pray for you to continue this story and make my year! :) hope you're ok and thank you for sharing this little piece of happines and love bye Xo
1853kaz chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
So good! I love a debate.. Surely this could go on? Not a one shot, I hope? Thanks for the fun! :)
SerchBythol chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Fabulous! A thoroughly enjoyable piece.
enka3 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
What?! status: complet?! You are not gonna write more about them? It was a nice story!
Iwant2sparkle chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This story sounds funnnnn. :)
Stickybuns chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This is so exciting!

The sexual tension here ... whoa!

Love how she can argue and be so angry and at the same time notice all the sexy things about him!

Can't wait for more!
allidel chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Nooo - it can't be over! This is too damn good to end there! I'd ask for just one more chapter showing Nov. 8th, but I honestly don't think it will be enough. I love the banter and intelligence of these two, and the set-up you have built makes it even more intriguing. I could seriously get lost in this story...I want to see what happens next, and meet all of these other characters you've mentioned, and really see how they handle each other through a campaign. Oh - it would be so good!

Well, I'm definitely following & favoriting this story, and then I'm going to send out little "write more" vibes into the universe and hope they inspire you to share more with us. Such an amazing story...thank you for sharing it!

allidel :)
ninzageek chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
i reallllllyyyy want to know if they end up going for dinner!
fuz chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Funny!
A few more chapters would be fantastic!
Thank you.