Reviews for The Hot Seat
Iwant2sparkle chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This story sounds funnnnn. :)
Stickybuns chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This is so exciting!

The sexual tension here ... whoa!

Love how she can argue and be so angry and at the same time notice all the sexy things about him!

Can't wait for more!
allidel chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Nooo - it can't be over! This is too damn good to end there! I'd ask for just one more chapter showing Nov. 8th, but I honestly don't think it will be enough. I love the banter and intelligence of these two, and the set-up you have built makes it even more intriguing. I could seriously get lost in this story...I want to see what happens next, and meet all of these other characters you've mentioned, and really see how they handle each other through a campaign. Oh - it would be so good!

Well, I'm definitely following & favoriting this story, and then I'm going to send out little "write more" vibes into the universe and hope they inspire you to share more with us. Such an amazing story...thank you for sharing it!

allidel :)
ninzageek chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
i reallllllyyyy want to know if they end up going for dinner!
fuz chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Funny!
A few more chapters would be fantastic!
Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
That was fun. Thank you.
rushed chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Oh, be careful Isabella. He's still playing you.
As always love your writing. I especially love a well written political story, and with Betty Smith noticeably absent from the fandom these days it's great to have someone fill this space. I was always hoping you'd write another chapter to your last political story...the one where they met in the bar, he was about to his girlfriend...but this story looks like it will do!
Thanks
Rushed
AH Darling chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This was great. And hilarious. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Please continue this! The characters are perfectly pitched and far too much fun to leave there!
Republican/independent Edward is so cool and press secretary bella has do much style and substance.
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Wait a second... This cant be complete! I want so much more of this! It was absolutely incredible! I loved it so much! I couldnt stop reading! It was great!
-A
A Reader chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I love a fic that ends with arrogant PITA Edward not getting what he wants and Bella walking away with head held high. It does not happen enough!
cbsparkle chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Awesome! You should really expand this story, pretty please! :)
sparkledamnu chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
You had me from "Liberal left? Meet conservative right." There is nothing better than a political fic. I was so sad to see Betty Smith pull her stories - but - there might be a better political writer that just drove up the White House drive! You never cease to amaze me with the subject matter and brilliance of your writing.

I hope you consider continuing The Hot Seat! Just feels like there is much left to be said between these two!

Thank you so very much for writing for our fandom. I am honored and privileged to read your words. They are truly a gift to all of us.

Elaine - Sparkle Damu Phillips on Facebook sparkledamnu on twitter
Midnight Cougar chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Their banter was fantastic; both the political and more personal toward the end. Nice twist with his "true" political feelings - if he was being honest! ;) lol Would love to see this continued...the win/loss; date, and I'd be interested to see how they would pursue a relationship, considering their current political positions. Great one shot; as always, a pleasure to read! :)
jules chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
hope you add to this it was good and cant wait to see what happens.
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »