Reviews for The Hot Seat
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
That was fun. Thank you.
rushed chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Oh, be careful Isabella. He's still playing you.
As always love your writing. I especially love a well written political story, and with Betty Smith noticeably absent from the fandom these days it's great to have someone fill this space. I was always hoping you'd write another chapter to your last political story...the one where they met in the bar, he was about to his girlfriend...but this story looks like it will do!
Thanks
Rushed
AH Darling chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This was great. And hilarious. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Please continue this! The characters are perfectly pitched and far too much fun to leave there!
Republican/independent Edward is so cool and press secretary bella has do much style and substance.
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Wait a second... This cant be complete! I want so much more of this! It was absolutely incredible! I loved it so much! I couldnt stop reading! It was great!
-A
A Reader chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I love a fic that ends with arrogant PITA Edward not getting what he wants and Bella walking away with head held high. It does not happen enough!
cbsparkle chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Awesome! You should really expand this story, pretty please! :)
sparkledamnu chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
You had me from "Liberal left? Meet conservative right." There is nothing better than a political fic. I was so sad to see Betty Smith pull her stories - but - there might be a better political writer that just drove up the White House drive! You never cease to amaze me with the subject matter and brilliance of your writing.

I hope you consider continuing The Hot Seat! Just feels like there is much left to be said between these two!

Thank you so very much for writing for our fandom. I am honored and privileged to read your words. They are truly a gift to all of us.

Elaine - Sparkle Damu Phillips on Facebook sparkledamnu on twitter
Midnight Cougar chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Their banter was fantastic; both the political and more personal toward the end. Nice twist with his "true" political feelings - if he was being honest! ;) lol Would love to see this continued...the win/loss; date, and I'd be interested to see how they would pursue a relationship, considering their current political positions. Great one shot; as always, a pleasure to read! :)
jules chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
hope you add to this it was good and cant wait to see what happens.
Dart21 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
LOVE IT!
Jarr1205 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
OMG

I don't know ow you do it, but as always you hit it off the stadium.

Could you please consider make this a multi-chapter? I 'm always left wanting more with your OS please consider it!

Great job!
OhHeyRae chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This was so cute! I wouldn't object to a continuation. Js js! I would live to see more smirky Edward. They're bantering was the best. More more more! Js!
kingston8 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Wow, you just keep churning them out. As a D.C. area girl I'm looking forward to more if this. Glad Ed is not a real conservative, just couldn't love that.
edwardsfavoritebrunette chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Very intriguing, as usual. Wouldn't expect anything less from you ;) taking a poli sci course right now so this might actually teach me something in a way I will enjoy! Lol
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »