Reviews for The Hot Seat
rubiesymusica chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I'm sooooo intrigued to see where this goes, especially after the election. :D
NPakus chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
What a fun beginning for these two! Glad Edward was reaching across the aisle...
Skent94 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Oh, you got me! I love political back and forth...and I adore a snarky, intellectual Bella...more lease!
robsjenn chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
this is *crying* out for a few more chapters! once the practicum is done - pretty please? :)
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
You make politics interesting, though a quickie mad angry lemon in the changing room would've spiced this RIGHT up *wink* lolol. I have to tell you my sweet friend, I only read T fics for you. Your writing is impeccable. Thank you for this :)
patinkin77 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Awesome. Very Ainsley Hayes' intro on the West Wing. You should expand this, definitely.
singlegrlmusing chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This seems like the perfect story to continue! Yes? Yes! Perfect! :)
LMBB chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
So, who wins? Could we convince you to continue?
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I hope there's more of this to come.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Love it very cute.
garddita17 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Wow that was so good. Definite sexual tension between these two. And despite her thinking otherwise, they do seem to have alot more common views. I can't wait for their election to be over. Bring on that dinner and so much MORE!
Lht4ad8 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Loved it. You write such great one shots that I hope you expand them to multichaps. One thing though, why wasn't the show called 'Capitol Heat' instead of 'Capital Heat'?
melistories chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Intriguing start - I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
cielo76azul chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Jajajaja!, this was just amazing, completely different, politics, snide and innuendo comments, I love these two, so we have one month to see who will win the right to live at the White House also to see if they will get that famous dinner, eager to read the next chapters, count with me for ur new adventure, I'm in!
lolou chapter 1 . 3/30/2013