Reviews for Fratello Said You Didn't Love Me
Fiction MA is not allowed on this site. The FictionM ratng can have sex implied or a short non-descriptive momet between the characters. F you wish to keep your story here, you will have to tone it down to fit within the M rating.

To find the rule, go here: www . fanfiction guidelines / It is above the Rating Box in red. You can also look up the admins announcement in regards to the rule back in 2012 when they had a massive purge of these types of fics. You can find it by typing in the FFN Purge 2012 in Google Search.

If you don't like the rules here, you can move the story to another site that allows MA content such as DeviantArt, Wattpad, Quotev, etc.
Specialartist17 chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Read this series on Archive of Our Own and I still love them!
PizzaAndBeer chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I skipped the Spain and Roma section, not because I don't ship them because I do. I was just stuck on Gerita and didn't feel like switching. But that bit about Spain making Roma apologize has peaked my interest, so I expect that I'll read it soon. This was a really sweet and sexy too.
fleursdemoncoeur chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
All of your stories are so beautiful. You write GermanyxItaly so well! Also, not going to lie... they're really steamy (in a good way)! Bravo!
SoulMore chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
FAN!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Again, totally awesome!
HoistTheColours89 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Great story! Love it.

I really like the deeper side of Italy and his love for Germany. They have a beautiful relationship.

Glad that Romano apologized to his brother and clarified things after all.

Thanks for sharing.
demoness of music chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Awwww It was really good
IDespiseTragedy chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Daaawwwwwwwwwww... This one is so sweet (in addition to being so arousing, as always).
Arukea chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Dawww
JustSpirky chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
THIS WAS AWESOMMMMEEEEE!
FandomWithEikoRion chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
And it keeps getting better!
Good ending to such a cute series!

Puchi Puchi!

C":
heartless241 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Awww and hahahahahahahaha (at the end)
SilentShisou chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Awww this was cute!
Ethelwyn chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Hihihi, that was cute! Whiny Italy got what he wanted in the end. Very cute end to the trilogy, really. The brothers are okay with each other and, even more important, so are Germany and Italy. But maybe you should have given a reason, why Germany waited so long to lay a hand on Italy again o_O And he didn't even do it of his own accord. I think telling Veneciano that he wanted him to properly "heal" would have been a nice proof of his love, too ;D
Having little Italy be so demanding was cute and hot by the way. Or is it just me and just works because I'm German, too? ;DDD
Also the reminiscing about Holy Rome was a nice touch. I liked that and to see that Romano remembers him, too and was worried because of that. Very sweet.
Nice work. Thanks for sharing!