Reviews for Thoughts Sparked By Too Much Ice Cream and Tequila
that was hilarious
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Oh wow that was such a sweet piece. Kind of crazy and funny , but gives me a warm feeling inside.
BookQ36 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Drunk Buffy is precious. Drunk Buffy logic is hysterical, and Anya understanding her reasoning... that just makes it better. Tara was perfect as the soft-spoken, maternal voice of reason. Buffy has to kiss Spike before midnight or he'll turn into a pumpkin. So good. So very, very good. Consider yourself hugged through the internet. :) Is there a follow up?
kyanaM chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Hey i didn't know i hadn't Read this one I lOVe this fic, ilove dunk bffy so funny and i always think about this theory lol that s the good one, go buffy ;)

Always a pleasure to read you as always
cavemenftw chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
You were super fluffy and girly here, (which is 99 percent of your audience) but still very funny and pretty entertaining.

Your Anya in particular can almost always get a smile out of me.

I am super-duper tired right now, which is why I didn't tackle the 10,000 word plus chapter of Unknown. However Vacation officially started today, so I am hopeful that I will get 5 or 6 chapters of Unknown read in the next couple weeks in between family time.

HT:
This isn't necessarily a thought so much as a wish. On my Fathers side of the family everyone seems to be able to fall asleep literally a few seconds after laying down to sleep.

My HT/Wish is that I took after my Dad in that area.

I hope you have had a lovely past couple weeks.

(I do realize how random that thought was, but that is all that I am thinking about in between gigantic yawns.)
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Buffy's logic makes no sense, but this was romantic so I like!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Literally cracked up laughing! So sweet too. I love the ending. I would love a sequel!
ScarlettDuck chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
So cute & sweet!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Oh my joss, this was delightful! Absolutely hilarious and quite fun. I do love Buffy's train of thought...

Also, Spike is, as always, lovely and wonderful and a gentleman... in his own vampiric, I'mactuallyevil way. :)

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed this. Best of luck in the SunnyD Awards!
Slaymesoftly chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Awwww - ice cream and booze good Buffy decisions. :)
SordidCorvoid chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I’d just like to start this off by saying that there are not nearly enough tastefully written Girls’ Night/Drunken Epiphany fics out there. Classic gold, this is – I’m working through the rest of your fic list now, because your writing style (and character portrayal) is just addictive.
"If I don't kiss him by midnight, one of us could turn into a pumpkin! Or- or get diabetes!"

Oh. My. God. I lost it at this point xD

And this line is the strangest and yet the sweetest I’ve read all week: "Just don't hurt anyone. And don't leave. Or turn into a pumpkin."

What is your obsession with pumpkins, drunken Buffy? Lollums.

And the way you wrote Spike “plainly puzzled, but quite pleased”, cautiously going along with an obviously drunk Buffy because hey, drunken epiphanies are still epiphanies, and if she turned up on his doorstep in such a state in the middle of the night... well, seems legit :P

Yet I can't help but wonder how she’s going to feel in the morning – inevitable hangover aside...
tawny chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Ohh...you know you want to add another chapter to this! Hint hint
alexiarrose chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Insulin, stat! Seriously, could this be any sweeter? Love the visual for how she showed up at the crypt. And Anya in this is just of the super-awesome. So much better than some silly big-eared chocolate bunny (as I'm sure our favorite former vengeance demon would agree). Hope your Easter was happy!
Illusera chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
That's a pretty funny line of thought. If I don't think about it too hard it makes sense for her lol Cute, fluffy oneshot.
jewel74 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Loved Buffy's philosophy about boyfriends: Take a bad boy with a hint of deep down goodness, work on him, turn him into a goody with a bad boy attitude, which is kind of cute really. Especially when the boy in question happens to be our Spiiiike :)
Congratulations as always.