Reviews for As Through A Looking Glass
This TimelordAncient thing is intriguing. Doesn't seem to work from either shows cannon. Wondering if it is a cause of someone in universe being mistaken somewhere? Maybe the Timelords didn't build the gates but the people of this world attribute them to the Timelords due to the Doctor's heroics?
Ok, so not the Doctor, but a person of a life profession that is deeply respected due to the Doctor.
And double meanings, double meanings everywhere.
God so much mythological stuff in the opening. I almost cried. How I love that kind of stuff.
Heh, they think Daniel is the Doctor.
Arrowhead1996 chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
This story was so wonderful! I nearly cried at the end of the last chapter with Jack and the Doctor and the Jaberwoky. Absolutely fantabulous!
Angela M chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
I absolutely loved it! Wonderfully timey wimey.
Lucillia chapter 15 . 9/27/2013
That story was sweet. Sad, but sweet. Poor Jabberwocky.
ironyheartsap chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
Great fic. I really loved how you set everything up and especially the ending. Basically awesome job! And thanks for sharing,!
DreamFeathers chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
Ooo, now I'm really curious if that monster is from SG or DW universe, or an original one?
Obviously Doctor had something to do with the whole saving of the city (they couldn't be gallifreyans, could they?) but i'm also really interested to know in about when in DW is this situated to, time wise? I mean I'm half way through Season 7...
DreamFeathers chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
i don't know why or how, but this got me intensely curious
Evenmoor chapter 15 . 7/6/2013
Well done! This story was a pleasure to read. I look forward to more from you in the future!
admiraljoshhar chapter 15 . 7/5/2013
BRAVO! I loved this story from beginning to the end! I enjoyed the way the characters interacted, the mysterious Jaberwocky, and pretty much everything about this story. It's difficult to write an effective crossover, as my many failed and half-successful attempts can demonstrate, but you have really pulled this off! I really hope you write a sequel!
admiraljoshhar chapter 14 . 6/29/2013
A wonderful job, as usual! I felt the Doctor's pain, and Jack's! The insight on the death of the Doctor's family at his hands was very interesting. I wonder- did you base the Doctor's family off of anyone seen in the show or in the books, or are they original? Either way, I could believe they were real! Good job, and I look forward to more!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/29/2013
And his grandaughter susan?
Evenmoor chapter 14 . 6/28/2013
Poor Jack - it's so easy to forget sometimes the pain he experienced when Charlie died. He and the Doctor really do have something in common, don't they?
T. R. Myers chapter 14 . 6/28/2013
This feels like an ending...say it's not so! Well, I certainly am enjoying it...and to my fellow reviewers...

76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »