Reviews for Thoughts of a Daisy
Musa Rox chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
KYA! I love you MORE!

This is SO sweet! And the portrayels of how they'd react are VERY realistic! The part where he comforted her when she was crying... OMG! *squeals like crazy and runs around room* OMG! OMG! OMG! SO SWEET! *faints*

As you can probably tell, this couple is a HUGE weakness of mine. It's my CLAMP soft spot! They're practically the only couple that hasn;t gone through some serious angst! Sakura and Syaoran ORIGINALLY were good... and then Tsubasa came and angsted em so bad you can barely recognize them!

And, they met in third grade. Since when they got engaged, it was the begining of 4th grade. Gods... that IS young! Maybe you can write more in depth about how they first confessed their feelings, which would be expecially hard for him, since she'd only be about 9 then.

First kiss... *swoon*
Aeris Tsukiyono chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
Very, very cute. Well written, great letter. I liked it a lot. This is a really interesting idea, having them steal small moments together. I like it.
Chelle-sama chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
A very good follow up! It's good that you had Rika think about her friends, as their opinion does count for a lot at that age; and that you see her as mature enough to know better than to live and die by what other people think.

Nitpick is the same as last time. It's a great tool for us, and I do it when I send email, but if this is a pen-and-paper letter, it just doesn't seem right.

Comparing Kaho's smile to Tomoyo's...I'm a little queasy about that. But I think, in a way, that it compliments them both. Tomoyo as older than her years, and Kaho as younger. (And it's just my personal bias, so forget about it.)
bishounen lovah chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
That was so sweet! *sigh* Lucky Rika-chan! She reeled in quite a good guy (and handsome at that too). Congratulations! You just wrote a nice fluffy fic (plus that other daisy fic) about one of the hardest couple in CCS. Actually I think they ARE the hardest couple. That’s probably why very few write solely about them.
misty chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Aaww...this one was just as sweet as the one before it. Anyways, this was really good...write more RT stories!
CCSakura chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
YES PLEASE! WRITE A STORY OMG UR SO GOOD AT IT PLEASE WRITE AGAIN! this is so kawaii! and your such a talented writer the words just sink into your mind the way there put together! please write a story id be glad to read it!

Amber
Flameraven1 chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
I remeber that this was the first CCS manga I picked up. CardCapters was one of my new favorit shows and I just hapened to pick up the Manga with the sword card.

The proposil shocked me and even revolted me for abit.

I've sence seend all of the shows here in the stats and I've seen all the DVD's of CCS that have been relsed thous far and I've come to like this cupple much more.

Rika has a serten air about her that makes her seem so much older then her elven at times that it just seems right. They have sence become my 3rd favorit couple seeing as Ch&Ya and S&S are tied and I've very glad you took the time to write this.

As for the idea of how they got to the point of proposel... well I would deffintly read it if you make it.
Ani chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
Yay! My second favorite couple! Please write more! There's never enough RT!