Reviews for Winter Gods
ZekiWing chapter 7 . 7/21
Awwww... Just as it was getting good. Please update!
Rae Kid chapter 7 . 7/21
Oh wow. I never thought of anything like THIS! Oh my god I'm so excited! This is AMAZING! "Is it true Loki gave birth to an eight legged horse?" OH MY GOD! I can't WAIT for the next chapter!
UponACrowsWing chapter 7 . 7/20
This is so good!
"Tree of Christmas" **snort**

"Yet another collection of Disney princess movies" **bursts out into manical laughter**
Pinksakura200 chapter 7 . 7/16
Wonderful fic! I've never actually watched Guardians, but I'm curious to see where you go with this.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 7 . 7/15
Ugh! Cliffhanger! Darn it, just when we were about to get our explanation. Stupid Jack and his diversionary tactics.
Dani McLean chapter 7 . 7/15
The anticipation is killing me! Every time I come up with a prediction on Jack's past, something new is presented that contradicts my theory. The only idea that hasn't been discouraged at some point is that Jokul Frosti had something to do with Pitch the first time he attacked. Though that's pretty obvious and not too much to go on. I absolutely love this story. It is extremely well written and I love the way you portray all the characters. I can't wait to see the interaction between the Avengers and the Guardians. (Christmas Eve was absolutely hilarious, with Thor asleep on the couch and JARVIS being awesome.) I hope Tony is grateful that he made the nice list and doesn't drive himself too crazy trying to find the intruder (though I doubt either will happen). This is such a great story.
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 7 . 7/14
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Dream Theme chapter 7 . 7/12
Ah I deliberately did not think about how Jack could be Jokul and all that because I wanted it to be a complete surprise when I read it but now I'm upset that I didn't pay more attention to the clues because I want to know now!

I love the last thing you put was about all Jack can do is hope. It fits really nicely what with Bunny being the guardian of hope and I don't know if you did it on purpose but if you did then that's awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter!
ThisWillBeTheDay chapter 7 . 7/11
Faith, trust, and pixie dust...or Sandy's sand. Close enough, right?
xxkelsey39 chapter 7 . 7/10
I love this story so if you could please update that would be awesome
Keep up the good work
FireD.Rion chapter 7 . 7/5
Will be looking forward to your next update!
Rosycat chapter 7 . 7/5
EEEEK WHY DID YOU HAVE TO END IT HERE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UODATE,
I demand moar chapters
huskielover94 chapter 7 . 6/29
this is great.. cant wait for more