Reviews for Winter Gods
Don't leave it! Please? I reallly want to know what is is bad about jokul frosti and everything!
DragonLover1551 chapter 7 . 7/9
Omg, you can’t leave a cliffhanger like this! I- I have been reading this story for the last 2 hours instead of sleeping, anxiously waiting for the mystery to unravel and now, just when the talk has finally arrive.. .chapters. Omg, Ok, I have to calm down before I go crazy with excitement. I loved this story! And even if you’ve abondoned it, I hope you post an explanation about this Jack is a god business, because It’s got me hooked and I’ll never be able to truly rest now till I find the truth? xD this story is seriously amazing.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE CONTINUE THIS! ITS A HIATUS RIGHT AND YOU'RE NOT ABANDONING IT! wow. just wow. this story is AmaZInG! Can't wait for more! but take your time and update whenever! I'll be waiting!:DD
The Swordsman chapter 7 . 7/5
Please please please tell me that you're going to continue this story! I am insanely curious to see what happens next!
Jacqui chapter 7 . 7/2
Oh, my gosh! CLIFFHANGER! Please please PLEASE continue!
Imogene17 chapter 1 . 6/22
I really enjoyed reading this. All the interactions between the characters really made me smile. Do you think you'll ever pick the story back up?
amanda.rau chapter 7 . 6/11
Just wanted to say i enjoyed your story!
thanzintay.2000 chapter 7 . 6/10
... Please continue
RedAbsol chapter 1 . 5/26
Are you going to continue this at all? Because it's REALLY, REALLY good. I love Thor being all excited about Christmas because, seriously, out of all the Avengers he'd be the most eager to jump headfirst into Midgardian traditions.
Please, if possible, continue.
Devious Purrloin chapter 5 . 5/24
Ancient OTP fanfiction. That would be...
tanithlipsky chapter 7 . 5/19
this is adorable
No one inportant chapter 7 . 5/19
I really like this fanfic, the idea it is based on seemed amusing at first, but turned out to be really interesting. I hope you can update soon, and have a really great streak of luck(it sounds like you need one).
Oh, and since you claim not to care for Harry potter fanfiction, I'm going to take the liberty of suggesting one that I think is really, really cool : Harry Potter and the Deus Ex Machina by Karmic Acumen.
*sigh. Of course this is probably going to slow down your writing, but this fanfiction is worth sharing. Enjoy.
ForeverTwistedLove8814 chapter 5 . 5/19
"Ancient OTP Fanfiction" Lol!
Fan chapter 7 . 5/8
I just re-read this story and remembered how much I love it! There's so much anticipation with small hints that you've dropped so far in relation to Jack's history. Seeing other characters perspectives on the situation is incredible and heightens the tension. Your writing is beautiful and I hope you continue writing even if you don't end up updating this story again.
SkyGuardian22 chapter 7 . 5/6
Pleeaaassssee!update this story! I won't be alive in two years!
1,159 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »