Reviews for Winter Gods
Plz update!
kelsy chapter 6 . 2/20
ha, ha, ha, that was funny... I love your fanfic! please write more chapters!
Emolus123 chapter 6 . 2/16
Omg pls I really love ehm yeah just everything about this! Please please please continoue this -
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE chapter 6 . 2/6
in case you still read these reviews, i wanted to add my voice to everyone else here saying they would love to read what the hell happens next, and why Jack's a god especially! either way this was such a good time, so thank you for these six chapters even if you go no further :)
Can we expect anymore from this story?
carl9390 chapter 6 . 1/26
More please.
DarthRexPoke44 chapter 6 . 1/15
Are you going to update your story, or is this the end of it?
Infinityworlds chapter 6 . 1/13
Your writing was incredible I felt like if I was at North's workshop. Keep it up!
ChibiOkami200 chapter 6 . 1/3
Please, please, please tell me you have not abandoned this story.
It's great, amazing!I adore! I love her! It is so interesting topic, really, if possible, I would like that you will continue, has left me with many questions.
Anyway, good luck.

PS: Sorry my bad English is not my native language.
Forest Sentry Koneji chapter 6 . 1/2
I'm really impressed at how you've written the background and development. I was pretty giddy over the fact that a god worshiped another god, and that Jack had secrets before or after his movie rebirth. I hope you haven't given up on this because it's such an interesting concept! Keep up the awesome writing!
Lady Aru of Elyonia chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
aaah I hope you haven't dropped this, its so good and im craving for more!
The-Unnamed-Artist chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
This was so great! I stayed up till 5 am reading this, It was so amazing! I have to know what is up with Jack, please don't keep us waiting I am honestly so intrigued by this story! It is so well written, the characters are spot on!
meirinthegeek chapter 6 . 12/21/2014
This is amazing! One of my favourite fanfic's ever, and I've read about 500 of them! I would love you forever if you continue! Really!
DejaVuuuu chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
So... it's been a year since your last update. I would be a GREAT christmas present if you continue the story. :-)
Ellie chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
I love this story! Its funny, and just awesome! I cant wait to find out what the whole letter thing is about! I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for the next chapter!