Reviews for Winter Gods
DragonB0b chapter 8 . 3/28
This is a hell of a place to end on.
hollypop2014 chapter 8 . 3/27
O.o wow okay definitely want to read more
TwilightWakerofTime chapter 8 . 2/19
I love this fic so much lol. Hope to read more someday. Best of luck with any personal events going on in your life.
ImmortalsDoItForever chapter 8 . 1/27
Oh, poor Jack! His followers sacrificed CHILDREN to him? Without his knowledge, thinking it is what he wanted. I bet the Christian God would hate what some of his followers did too. Please continue this someday, I'd like to read more.
blackbox47 chapter 8 . 11/7/2021
man i really love this prompt

thor and jack must meet
multyfangirl21 chapter 1 . 10/7/2021
Was North pulling out an extra stop due to Thor being there?
LavaLilly chapter 8 . 9/26/2021
What a way to begin and end! Hit me up if you wanna tell us what comes after Child sacrifice! Other than that if you need me I'll be in your profile!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/29/2021
Espero el siguiente cap, estuvo fantástico.
Accio Allsorts chapter 5 . 8/26/2021
I love your explanation for the inconsistencies in Norse Mythology. I've heard a number of absurd explanations for that, but yours is the most likely and the simplest: the Norse had no clue.
RinKaihou chapter 8 . 8/11/2021
This is both the best and the worst part of the story you could have left it lol.
Herzademeter chapter 8 . 7/31/2021
hold up what?!
HaloZealotDemon chapter 1 . 7/13/2021
I swear if I could handle laughing for past 10 seconds (it hurts to laugh for me) i would be rolling on the floor because I'm imagining a grown man who has killed twice as many as he is old acting like THAT. it's just hilarious i swear imma die.
AMANNK chapter 8 . 7/2/2021
hory shet you seeing this korean jesus
Guest chapter 8 . 6/15/2021
OH HOLY WINTER DONT LEAVE IT AT THAT. WE NEED AN EXPLANATION. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. (No pressure tho. I am very patient regarding updates XD you got someone with A LOT of patience now)
Unknown chapter 8 . 5/20/2021
This is beautiful and wonderful and I love where this is going. I can’t wait for the next chapter! :)
1,464 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »