Reviews for Winter Gods
nijiea chapter 8 . 4/15/2019
THIS CLIFFHANGER SHOULD BE ILLEGAL! I DEMAND A PETITION FOR MORE OF THIS- THIS MASTERPIECE IN MY LIFE! YOU ARE AMAAAAAAZING AND I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH! UwU OwO UwU heartu~heartu~
Erisabeisuu chapter 8 . 4/12/2019
SERIOUSLY!? You had to hang me on that cliff?! GAAAAH!

Okay I'm calm, I'm calm. And this story is soooooo much better than I thought it would be.

Usually I try for some constructive criticism, but I'm to caught up in the story at the moment to think of any. Loved the bit with North and JARVIS, and the reference on Bunnymund's homeworld. Lol in the words of the Cap himself 'I understood that reference!'. Loved the Tony on the computer's and JARVIS's 'oh I let him in' moment also. Also you almost had me convinced that Jack accidentally time traveled with the monologue on the pond bit. And then you threw your curve ball and got me by surprise anyway XD.

Oh how I look forward to the Avengers and Frost meeting. So much. And I'm dying to know what Thor wants help with! OH! I loved the whole the Norse myths are prophecies premise you have going too.

So all in all you have a new fan.
dragonbxl chapter 8 . 4/9/2019
This cliffhanger is killing me
skydancer121 chapter 8 . 4/9/2019
Oh. My. God. I was NOT expecting that! Excellent work!
wanderer02 chapter 8 . 4/5/2019
Wow, that was intence! I hope you continue this! I really want to know if Thor meets jack and what happens when he does
Guest chapter 8 . 4/4/2019
Holy crap this is getting intense! Love this story, Jack receiving tributes as a God wow! Now this sad turn of child sacrifices? How will Bunny respond?
Nara chapter 1 . 3/30/2019
Are you going to continue this? Because I'm already invested?
Moranx3 chapter 8 . 3/25/2019
oh fUCK WHAT THE FUCK OH MY GOSH NO POOR BABY
TorrentAB chapter 8 . 3/25/2019
Ok, wow, I just got chills from this chapter! New reader, and I’m really glad I found this
Jo Anna Grace chapter 8 . 3/24/2019
ahhhhh! So much is going on, this is amazing. I am so excited to read the next chapter and find out the whole dark truth. Thank you so much for writing and updating this story, it is fabulous.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/22/2019
This is awesome! I’m so glad you’re carrying on with it, I love your writing style, great chapter (and poor jack! Sounds like he’s been through a lot)
Guest chapter 8 . 3/20/2019
Can you have so that Jack Frost and Carol Danvers know each other
SerinasHarmony chapter 8 . 3/19/2019
*sobs* the moment he mentioned the darker side of religion I immediately thought of human sacrifice and OH MAN did I wish I was wrong, poor Jack ;.;
JiminSugaHope chapter 8 . 3/19/2019
Well that took a definite turn that I wasnt expecting at all. Like, any of it. Jeez.
Koala789 chapter 8 . 3/16/2019
fjdkdjfksfn this story is so good I really hope you update soon!
1,486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »