Reviews for Winter Gods
Mewaponny chapter 8 . 3/3/2019
Edge of my seat. Can't wait for more!
Allroundfangirli chapter 8 . 3/3/2019
Holy Cow on a bicycle that was a bomb
KKVixen chapter 8 . 3/2/2019
I’m SCREAMING! This is so good and I’m so curious and I LOVE a good history lesson. I love how you’re connecting everything and it’s just wonderful. And I have to say: North really hit the nail on the head when he said Jack and Tony were just alike, because they really, really are lmao.
souzounodokusha chapter 8 . 3/1/2019
why cliffhanger why
icedshadows chapter 8 . 2/28/2019
...Okay that go into a quite dark direction ... the story is amazing! honestly it's great. keep making this spectacular story! And have fun. I raise my hat to you!...
RandomCitizen chapter 8 . 2/28/2019
...Heatmiser tried to do Snowmiser dirty.

Whelp. Road to El Dorado must have rang strongly then. That's a HUGE OOF.
actresspdx chapter 8 . 2/28/2019
Oh dear... That was probably not what Bunnymund wanted to hear. Here's hoping this turns out ok in the end...
Love this story, really thrilled to get an update. Hope your new year is going well!
VJ Riddle chapter 8 . 2/26/2019
Oh wow! So excited to see this story again - and loved this chapter! The backstory was fantastic and I love the idea of Jack having a room packed with treasures given to him - also, the alien rifle to light a fire was great. AND a cliff-hanger! Look forward to seeing Bunny's reactions and more of the explanation!
MugetsuPipefox chapter 8 . 2/26/2019
Wow what a rollercoaster this chapter was! (And oh my god I'm so happy that you updated! Aaaaaa!) I LOVE that Jack starts fires with a gun bless him
sjdfhgsjdkh child sacrifice NO
erre13 chapter 8 . 2/25/2019
Ahhhhhh, cliff hanger. I am so hooked on this interwoven story. it has definitely been maturing as the chapters progress, especially the most recent update. I can't wait for the continuation.
Ann chapter 8 . 2/25/2019
Oh yikes. Poor Jack. But the others (hopefully) won't hold those things against them. They've all seen people do terrible things for their various religions or justify their actions by claiming religion as the cause. Plus, like Bunny and Jack said, the God of Eternal Winter business was around for centuries, maybe millennia before Jack was even more. Bunny's disgust with Prophecies in only going to be further enforced by people using Jack's foretold coming to do terrible things.
(Child Sacrifice... Loki? I've read fanfiction where Loki was "abandoned on a frozen rock" as Odin put it either as a protective measure against the Asgardians or as actual abandonment/sacrifice like Odin described. I'm wondering if he'll be an example in this of what the realms beyond Earth were doing in honor of Jack Frost.)
I am dying for Bunny to just pull Jack into a embrace and calm him down and assure him that such things aren't his fault, like for a scared child (because that's kind of what Jack is right now, especially since Bunny is from the Golden Age himself! (aka, hella old) ).
Ann chapter 7 . 2/25/2019
This chapter is really ramping up the suspense! I can't wait to find out what's going on with Jack!
Ann chapter 2 . 2/25/2019
Jarvis helped Santa! And even stumped him a little. That is awesome. I wonder what's in Thor's letter? It makes me think about Jack's reaction to whatever is in there - does he know he's worshipped? Or is he only unconsciously aware? Is he a successor Jack Frost (was there one before him)? I'm so intrigued!
Tony is going to be so surprised when he goes back over his security cameras.
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 8 . 2/25/2019
Thank you for the update! Wow, it’s been a while.
Aiko Kiya chapter 8 . 2/24/2019
jkghskjhKJHGKJEHKJSNBKSJRGNKJZMXNV EVI JUST BINGED THIS AND AAA I WANT MORE KGJRHSKBJNKSJNB
1,489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »