Reviews for Winter Gods
Accio Allsorts chapter 5 . 8/26/2021
I love your explanation for the inconsistencies in Norse Mythology. I've heard a number of absurd explanations for that, but yours is the most likely and the simplest: the Norse had no clue.
RinKaihou chapter 8 . 8/11/2021
This is both the best and the worst part of the story you could have left it lol.
Herzademeter chapter 8 . 7/31/2021
hold up what?!
HaloZealotDemon chapter 1 . 7/13/2021
I swear if I could handle laughing for past 10 seconds (it hurts to laugh for me) i would be rolling on the floor because I'm imagining a grown man who has killed twice as many as he is old acting like THAT. it's just hilarious i swear imma die.
AMANNK chapter 8 . 7/2/2021
hory shet you seeing this korean jesus
Guest chapter 8 . 6/15/2021
OH HOLY WINTER DONT LEAVE IT AT THAT. WE NEED AN EXPLANATION. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. (No pressure tho. I am very patient regarding updates XD you got someone with A LOT of patience now)
Unknown chapter 8 . 5/20/2021
This is beautiful and wonderful and I love where this is going. I can’t wait for the next chapter! :)
Wyren chapter 8 . 5/7/2021
My Gods bruh you can't leave me hanging here.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/14/2021
Wait holy fucking shit
Don’t end it there i need answers
Pls
gwb620 chapter 8 . 3/26/2021
Holy crap! This is really good, I hope you continue this.
era-romance chapter 8 . 3/11/2021
well that turned dark pretty quickly
still like what you wrote. can only hope for more
Kinkiller chapter 8 . 2/21/2021
I know u aren’t planning on continuing this but I just wanna say...dayyyymmmmnnn this is good
Harbinger Of Kaos chapter 8 . 2/20/2021
So if you do continue, what would be most likely to happen next? Back to the Avengers trying to uncover who got into their home? Or back to why Jack really doesn't like being worshipped if what that last line in this chapter is alluding towards.

Also aside from Widow Bites what else did the Avengers get, they all got something but you only mentioned Natasha.
chaeyeonkim.theodosia chapter 8 . 2/19/2021
good
Giulietta chapter 8 . 2/13/2021
PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! PLEASE UPDATE IT!
1,486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »