Reviews for Winter Gods
HpFaN2o0r chapter 8 . 1/26/2021
big oof, that. Hope you'll continue this wonderful story. I like it.
Oxenstierna6erwald chapter 8 . 1/19/2021
Simple beautiful story you got here!
DragonLark chapter 8 . 1/18/2021
This is a Beautiful story mate!
Now imma read what else you've written, ta ta! _
Have a Wonderful Wonderful day and stay safe!
Loftcat27 chapter 1 . 1/10/2021
This is a really great story, if you continue great, but even if you don’t, thanks for the amazing read!
AAu.27 chapter 8 . 12/27/2020
And when you've reached the BEST PART, the story drops dead like a rock sinking under the bottomless pit of oceanic despair and disappoinment.
key46812 chapter 8 . 11/3/2020
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Poor Jack! Great story by the way! Keep it up!
The needle-sword expert chapter 8 . 10/31/2020
That, my friend, is the cliffhanger of the century! Like bruh, why didn't you continue the damn story?!
InsaneDemigodess chapter 8 . 10/25/2020
Oh Jack... See, this is part of why I'm a "Christian" (and I use that word because it's easier than explaining)
From the Hebraic roots, child sacrifice has always been a big no for Yahweh.
someonehelpmeout chapter 8 . 10/4/2020
more please!
Makuro767 chapter 8 . 10/1/2020
Best RotG fanfic by far
Makuro767 chapter 3 . 9/30/2020
So, TIL that modern Santa Claus is because of Coca-Cola Christmas advertisement. Man used to be lean and wear green
Guest chapter 8 . 9/26/2020
lovely as always :)
Natsuki D chapter 8 . 9/26/2020
Would love to read more!
Frost chapter 8 . 9/5/2020
Hey, I’m new to your story and just finished chapter eight, and I’ve gotta say, your writing is amazing! The way you pull everything together, just, ah! But I have to ask, when will you update? The last time you did was almost two years ago, I need another chapter. This story is so enthralling that I need to find out what bunny thinks about all this, what jack has to do with this. I can’t wait for you to update and hope you do so soon.

Stay imaginative, stay creative ~Wolf out
LuciferRedeemed chapter 8 . 8/30/2020
This is such an amazing story! Please update soon!
1,486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »