Reviews for Winter Gods
Guest chapter 8 . 11/26/2019
NO! NO! You can't leave it like that please! This stuff is phenomenal, AMAZING! Please update soon!
Goose chapter 8 . 11/5/2019
I really like how combined the guardians backstories with the MCU. They fit together really well. I can’t wait to see what happens next.
Goose chapter 5 . 11/4/2019
Love the way you chose to combine Norse mythology with their marvel versions. Can’t wait to see what the guardians do with this information, and how Jack explains it!
Goose chapter 1 . 11/4/2019
Very interesting premise, I’m excited to read more!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/26/2019
OOF!
This is so interesting I can’t wait to see if there is more
PhGim.7 chapter 8 . 10/26/2019
Awwwww shyeeeeeeeeeeetttt

The fact that Jack has that guilt in his conscience; that CHILDREN were sacrificed in his name... oooof
Someone chapter 8 . 9/28/2019
I usually don't swear, but FUCKING HELL.
NOT JACK, OH GOD.
MY POOR FROSTED BUN.
I mean, when they started talking I was like "Oh god, it's going to be human sacrifice, isn't it?" But CHILD SACRIFICE is on another level! ;-; Oh god, everyone's gonna flip their SHIT.
I mean they're the Guardians of Childhood and Children. Despite the fact, that Jack absolutely doesn't endorse that, people have killed CHILDREN in his NAME.
I just hope they don't blame Jack, or at least realize their anger at him is unjustified.

(PS: I may be a sadistic beetch saying that, but I adore you for going so realistically far with it. I mean, that is how it would probably go. And I simply cannot wait to see everyone's reactions)

(PPS: The fact that you established the "I can explain!" line earlier is absolutely fantastic, it made it so much more powerful for him to say it)
myliloinkoink chapter 8 . 9/23/2019
This was the one story that stuck with me for so long, and after who knows how long, i come back, not expecting an update but with hope and faith, and here i find myself, surrounded by the story i didnt think i deserve but love with all my heart. I never know if this will be updated but one day, i hope it will be completed.

tldr: i love this so much
Guest chapter 8 . 9/21/2019
Holy freckin heck, how could you end it there!?
CureCaligraphy chapter 8 . 9/2/2019
OH BEJEEZUS

THAT'S

OH /NO/
Quanta chapter 8 . 8/30/2019
I really do enjoy this!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2019
Seeing as thor called rocket a rabbot it would be funny to see thor call the easter bunny a racoon
K-Dragon in Phoenix Flames chapter 8 . 8/21/2019
GAH! NOOOOOOOO! Jack- Bunny- Asgard- *STUPID RELIGIOUS NUTSACKS!*

I need an update. Bunny better not hurt fluffy Jack. Its not his fault idiots lack brains
Daisy chapter 8 . 8/13/2019