Reviews for On the Hook
Merwy chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
Muahahahaa ;-) i do love kiefer sticking his only slightly fibbing oar in - hope it got Foyle off his furry backside, even if it was to the cost of young Joe's reputation :-)
KT chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Sweet addition to your Sam/Foyle ship. Loved this as much as you loved Kieffer in "Invasion."
Wolseley37 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Love this one, and very happy to read it again. The dialogue sounds brilliant and authentic for the period!

I came across, on Wikipedia, the biography of a sterling UK policeman named Arthur Young, who had a brilliant career before, during and after the War, and this line jumped out at me:

"On 16 April 1970, he married Mrs Ileen Fryer Turner (née Rayner, born 19 April 1914), whom he had known since she was his police driver in Birmingham during the war..."

Makes one wonder if Horowitz came across his history while researching the premise for FW!
sodacityscribbler chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Never did think that Finetti was good enough for Sam. Thoroughly enjoyed this story!
red2013 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
great story.

red
MyMadness chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Beautiful story telling. Nicely, nicely done. And clever to boot. Did love Kieffer. So wicked nice to see him here.
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
If only . . . ! :)

It's great to see Kieffer apparently successful in his efforts to convince Foyle NOT to simply let Sam swim away from him.
TartanLioness chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Still think this is one of the best things I've ever read. Brillliant!
Kailin chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
LOL on the 'clap charge'. Poor Farnetti - I bet Foyle will really be giving him the eagle eye from now on! And what's a Swan Vesta?