Reviews for Team Earth
AngelCartsounis chapter 27 . 1/14
I beg you - with all my heart - please continue this fic ! It is one of the best (maybe THE best) i've ever read. Its super coherent, funny, touching.. Besides, im super mythological fan as well. I cosplayed Avengers Loki once :3
~Oh please, keep going! Id beta you or anything you might need! Im on my knees right now... PLEASE !
angel de acuario chapter 27 . 11/27/2015
Actualiza pronto y puesto que estamos en la temporada 11
Shadows Curse chapter 27 . 11/5/2015
love this :) I hope you still intend to update this that would be awesome :) latrz
Shadows Curse chapter 22 . 11/5/2015
cas is adorable and dean haha ok I'm gonna get back to reading just wanted to say that ps definitely the traits of a Winchester
Morgan K'Treva chapter 27 . 3/21/2015
You write really well!
angel de acuario chapter 16 . 11/10/2014
Solo que Muriel aprecio en la novena temporada y se aclaro el asunto de los Caballeros del infierno y se menciona a Caín y Abel .
Muriel sigue siendo un Ángel en la novena temporada .
HautBanane chapter 27 . 7/14/2014
I like this story. I like it a lot. Wish you would update faster than you seem to be doing (assumption based off time difference between published and updated date) but I have no problem waiting as long as you promise to finish this thing :3
natsuss panda chapter 27 . 6/30/2014
Esta muy buena la historia po favor continua
Girl-of-Action chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
So happy you brought in Samandriel He is definitely one of my fav characters! So far, the only thing I can think of to criticise is how Michael was called Lord... Their Father is Lord to them only I believe and Michael wouldn't stand for him being called that. Some other things you could use are my prince or general. :)
aLoggedInReader chapter 27 . 3/13/2014
He he he Slippy ... love it!
Orphen chica chapter 27 . 3/12/2014
Loving this story...

Tshirts I only saw three.

Bragi god of poetry: poets were bards... I'm guessing here with the shirt designed to sound like being am I bothering you

Fenrir son of Loki and angraboda giant wolf brother to hel (queen of Helhiem) and jormungadr (the Midgard serpent the snake so large it encircles earth). Hungry like the wolf..because he's a wolf, quote from the song.

Loki trickster god magic trick (rabbit out of hat) oar trickster
deangirl1985 chapter 21 . 2/27/2014
I love where your going with this, and with all the backgrounds! Where did you find the information on the Angel hierarchy? It's real interesting.
aLoggedInReader chapter 26 . 2/19/2014
*lol* Crowley was in over his head... but at least he realized and got out of there. Poor Gabriel, I hope he can get out of the binds soon enough.
36sakuya76 chapter 25 . 2/4/2014
Great story. I really like the adding of the angels from the other spheres. That's the thing that bugs me about Supernatural too. The mythology (or lack thereof) always bothered me. This is fantastic.

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but why did Dean have six wings when he rescued Castiel? I know that he's Michael's vessel but I thought only Seraphims have six wings. Or there more to Dean than we thought?
aLoggedInReader chapter 25 . 1/27/2014
Awwwww, Adam and Samandriel had a sweet talk. Very nice.
Oops... Crowley really wants to talk, huh? I hope the king of the crossroads has a plan for when he releases Gabriel... wouldn't do him any good to get his ass smote the moment the cuffs come off.