Reviews for Kisses are a better fate
Taurie Lucas chapter 22 . 12/3/2014
Naww 3 I loved these!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/11/2014
Awww... So cuuute! (the fic I mean ;)
Guest chapter 22 . 4/25/2014
kiss you
bOok-intruder14 chapter 18 . 4/18/2014
Oh my gahh.. Did kagami just acted according to his instinct that he let aomine know that the other beast is only his brother ?

Kyaaa ! I really fucking like that scene !

They did fucking act like territorial lovers behind the bush
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 22 . 2/21/2014
Kagami is so obviously being taken advantage of, poor kitten, but he doesn't seem to mind. ;D OT3 ftw.
anon chapter 22 . 2/8/2014
omfg this entire fic is such a fucking tease (and hella adorable)
yami kirsty chapter 22 . 2/4/2014
i was looking for kagami x kuroko fanfiction but i think i prefer aomine with kagami now lol

im still not quite sure why all 3 of them are kissing each other and not thinking its wrong to cheat on the other though
MisanthropicGoddess chapter 22 . 1/11/2014
Tet-chan you two-timer! Ahahahaha., So... How did the two lights react? Hehe
AzaryaTsuki chapter 21 . 10/16/2013
I have to admit that when I saw the words "The End" I just about threw a fit because I reeeaaallllllyyyy like this story and honestly never wanted it to end, but you definitely made up for it by mentioning a sequel

I AM VERY MUCH LOOKING FORWARD TO IT, SO THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK
Onyx Whitehart chapter 21 . 10/13/2013
Thank you! I enjoyed completely. sneaking over to read the sequel now.
LegacyofBlood chapter 21 . 10/12/2013
Totally loved this story, and the ending was PERFECT :) Can't wait for the sequel
knightblacklover chapter 20 . 10/6/2013
Omg like sooo totally cute. I love the whole three way thing too, and how you like really did Kuroko's personality especially, but definitely the other two as well. I can't wait for you to update 3
too lazy 2 login chapter 20 . 9/28/2013
I've been following this story for awhile and I absolutely love it! I really do hope you continue forever with this wonderful pairing, because you characterize them all so well!

Keep up the good work I'll be watching!

Until next time
MisanthropicGoddess chapter 20 . 9/28/2013
OMG! There's the three-some I'm talking about. Kuhahahahaha.,
DarkRoseOtaku chapter 20 . 9/27/2013
Gah! I dont really want it to end there! I need to see moooree. The way you write is so captivating and i like the way it flows. I wanna see the three of them do it! Lol (all combinations)