Reviews for Back to Basics
This is a really great premise and method, why does it seem to be abandoned? Are you injured or have you switched sites?
jamuraa chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
loved your story and your analysis of narutos world
Lord Trollbias chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Well at least on your profile it says you're looking to update/edit this so I'm going to hold out hope that a fic with a great premise like this gets updated
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
~
Ixde chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Damn, such a good opening act and then you stopped...what a pity. Regardless, awesome first chapter and best wishes if you ever feel like piking it up again!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Nice.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
This is really fun!
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
This is distiller brilliance.
btnerb chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I would love to see more of this, and agreed with almost all of your AN at the end. There was a lot of intelligent thought put into what makes sense and what does not. More people should make that effort.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
About your rinnegan ideas; What does that have to do with eyes?
FreeAllFrogs chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
If I could write humor I would try to write fanfic. Humor make it all better. You do so much good. All I can do is angst, if anyone needs angst all they have to do is read a newspaper or history. I hate angst. Go humor. Go you.
powellt chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Ever since I read the name of the weapons shop I have been continuously and randomly breaking into giggles and snickers thank you.
kirallie chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Good first chapter! Interesting person to have teaching Naruto. Looking forward to seeing how the exams change with all this
crocket chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
nice and not something i seen before
La Kill chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Great story so far, and funny. The only problem I have is with it is occasionally you made some character errors. (I think you said up top somewhere Naruto was fighting a puppet user), and now the massively huge A\N that had me thinking that I had more awesome to read, but disappointed me.

I would love to read the rest soon.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »