Reviews for Order of the Phoenix
I'm Not The Weakest Link chapter 6 . 8/9/2004
good
Mlle. Gia chapter 6 . 6/6/2004
your story is so funny don't stop, I loved the part with snape and the whole herbal essannces thng, I was cracking up!
Intercedo Circu chapter 6 . 9/6/2003
hahahahahahahah WRITE MORE QUICK QUICK!
Intercedo Circu chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
nah, brits don't have nerds, but eheheheheheheheheh. I love this. :)
Lady Lily3 chapter 6 . 4/25/2003
That was an incredibly funny story. Keep it up and you can go lo far distances. *does that make sense* hhm... oh, sorry... anyway good luck with the next chapter.
Butler chapter 6 . 3/27/2003
song review in the form of On Top Of Spegetii

You somked to much marijuan

when you wrote this fanfic

and made me have a heartattack

so if you write another please email me

so that i can laugh and bust my splean.
someone chapter 6 . 12/15/2002
lol this is so odd:D i love it!
someone chapter 6 . 12/15/2002
lol this is so odd:D i love it!
MeowthHB chapter 2 . 11/3/2002
Woaha, gaglicious and fluff-tastic...
MeowthHB chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Mmm...nerds...I like this one. Fwee! *Plots about torturing chars...again* Muaha!
The Silent Violist chapter 6 . 10/27/2002
OMG! Thats soo funny. You have me in stiches... Just one question, is it supposed to be confusing?
Akira-chan the Vivi Freak chapter 6 . 9/30/2002
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I love the Voldie parts the most...

...If only there weren't any GH in it... Sorry I'm a HGHP fan... :P
freakyleopard chapter 2 . 9/29/2002
ok i can't review chapter 6 so i am reviewing this one. it is for chapter six though. THANK YOU! i am so glad you finally got through your writers block! I can't wait for more. but seriously ron rapping, that is almost to much! love it!
Jedi Tess of Gryffindor chapter 6 . 9/27/2002
I fully appreciate this stories complete lack of organization. In fact, my eyes are watering I was laughing so hard. If you don't finish this, I may something! _
Torrential Zephyr chapter 6 . 9/25/2002
*Le sigh* And I was having such a good time reading this. How destressing that you have writer's block (does that suck, or what?). I hope you get over it soon! I look forward to reading more of this story (and of course, Bittersweet - which is marvelous as well!)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »