Reviews for Fukufic 101: A mother's love
irnzenmonk chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
good chapter ne
Vld chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
I'm starting to wonder about Golden Eyes and Purple Crow's plans. They don't seem as evil as they seemed at first somehow. Even after killing Sailor Mars. Besides, gender aside, Purple Crow seems quite familiar... i mean the eyes and .

Could it be they're trying to prevent Crystal Tokyo, which in fanon at least is, while good, wayyy too costly?
Veedramon chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Ranko is a ninja? Jadeite will become a teenager girl? Sailor Pluto fixing Ranma life somewhat? This looks like it will be fun...
Veedramon chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
It seems Ryoga is still a moron and Ranma head is quite messed up...
Veedramon chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
While I have never read one story where Ranma get involved with Sailor Moon, it sounds like it could be fun...
cabrera1234 chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
like the story very much
gotgass chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
I would like to see more of this, do you think you can do a slow merger of the two personalities?
not only that but I can see moon trying to heal ranma and locking the curse in the process.
I'm one of the ones that likes ranma-chan fics.
Aiyoku Saotome chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
Interesting twist to sailor moon, I'm hooked
irnzenmonk chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
this is great ne

i like it alot
YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
interesting
Riniko22 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I like the story so far and will follow it to see where you go with it. As others have stated your grammar needs work, I am guessing that English is not your native language. If so, I would state it in author notes at the beginning of the story, you would get more help with your grammar problems and less useless complaints too. Keep up the good work.
Compucles chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Well, it's a decent setup, and it's an interesting idea having Ranma replace Sailor Mars (which is obviously where this is headed). However, I don't like how much you're pushing Ranma's femininity, and the back-and-forth with Ryoga is getting pretty creepy. This better not be leading to a girl-type Ranma x Ryoga pairing.

Something to keep in mind: While a youma may be able to absorb some of it, I highly doubt a youma could do all that much to defend against a ki blast like the Moko Takabisha, while the Hiryu Shoten Ha would definitely work due to it mostly being thermodynamics caused damage rather than ki.

While I've seen a lot worse, your grammar is pretty sloppy. You should find someone to proofread or get a beta reader.
gsteemso chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I love the start you've made on this story, but you do repeatedly make a spelling error that makes me twitch and want to throw things: "Where" and "were" are not remotely the same word. They have meanings that are nothing alike, and using them in place of one another like you do several times in this chapter is very jarring and unpleasant. That said, the actual story is great so far and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
Hiryo chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I like it so far.
Bookeater-otaku chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I like your story, but it could go with some editing. Some marker or line to separate the text when you have a scene change or a perspective change would make it easier to read.

I also get the feeling that you were rushing the story along in this chapter, like the pacing was too fast or maybe you didn't put enought details. I am not sure how to express what I meant here but maybe next chapter I'll be abel to pin point it.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »