Reviews for Wizards and Warlocks
A-mazing please continue
zrpstrings chapter 1 . 5/31
please update!
crazybanana4loki chapter 23 . 5/30
you will be continuing with the story right...right...right? :)
starshi11 chapter 23 . 4/14
Ok everything I am about to write is true...

THIS IS THE BEST MERLIN AND HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER IN THE WHOLE WORLD OF FAN-FICTION!

Ok now that is over with everything you write is amazing and makes sense. Every single time I finish a chapter I need to read more! I am hooked on to every word! Fabulous work! Thank you for writing this book! Please update soon!
Yuki F. Karasu chapter 23 . 2/28
This is amazing, that is the only way to discribe it. I hope there'll be more soon!
MelonPalooza chapter 1 . 2/27
This is my favorite Merlin/Harry Potter crossover out there! Hope to see a new chapter soon.
evilpinklollipop chapter 23 . 2/18
This. Story. Is. AWESOME!

Oh my god, I just love it. Seriously, this is fantastic, one of THE best crossovers I've ever read in the Merlin-Harry Potter category. I'm completely I love with your reincarnated pratty prince (it just somehow makes perfect sense that out of all the characters, yes, Draco would be him) and the cute little Harry Potter right now is so fun to read. So far everything is just so well written, I cried when I reached the end and didn't have any more chapters left. To be honest, I'm already going through some symptoms of withdrawal.

It's kind of sad really. Oh well. Honestly, if I had to wait years for more chapters as good as these, I'll wait a lifetime. This is seriously addictive.

Oh, I do have a few questions though. Are there going to be any pairings? I would love for Draco to end up with someone, and to be honest I really don't care if it's male or female, OC or cannon, someone from Merlin or Harry Potter, or even if it's another reincarnation. Just PLEASE, and I'm begging you here, please make it clear to us if Merlin actually holds romantic feelings for Arthur. Even if they don't get together in the story, I'd like to know if Merlin... You know... Likes him likes him. You've kind of hinted at it a few times already. Or maybe my slash fangirl is just getting some mixed up signals because, you know, it's Merlin and Arthur.

I mean, the pairing writes itself for gods sakes. So please could you make it clear whenever, IF EVER, Draco is paired off with someone how Merlin feels about his king? That would really help shut up these wailing fangirl squeals I keep randomly emitting every time Draco and Merlin show basic human affection towards each other. Yes, I'm aware of how hopeless I am. It's kind of embarrassing really.

Uh, oh right, sorry. I went a little off topic there. Anyways, this really is a brilliant story, it's well written and very entertaining. Thank you for writing it.

This is so going in my top favorites list.
Sadomasochist2716 chapter 23 . 2/16
Yes! After five thousands years of searching, I have found this story again! What could be more awesome... oh, wait, there is. Thanks God you still update this story, because I really like it. Hope to see the next chap soon.
This is such a good fic! Ive reread it after the last update (albeit a bit slower) and im just still so pumped for this to be continued!
DoublePaws chapter 23 . 1/22
great story! can't wait for the next chapter!
Cake please chapter 23 . 1/17
Ooh. I really enjoyed it.
Victoria LeRoux chapter 23 . 1/15
Ohhh I'm really glad I found this story! I think I've only read one xover with Merlin/HP before, and I'm glad I went through the archives this morning.

You've done a good job developing the plot and I like the inclusion of the dragons (you did drop the thread of Aithusa being demanding for attention after the unicorn incident, however). It seems as though a lot more people know about Merlin than he expected, haha.

My only critique is that with the exception of Voldemort at the end, there wasn't much conflict in book one. Merlin's very powerful, of course, but he doesn't have many small annoyances. I'm assuming things will change as the trio gets older, especially with the growing background of Draco's father.

My only comment on ships/whatnot is that I personally prefer genfic (unfortunately much of fandom/fic tends to differ). In any characters/scenes I'd love to see... If you have any Gwen or Gwaine plans, I would be absolutely thrilled. More Hermione would be nice as well - the story is fairly male dominated right now and she's always been one of my favorite HP characters.

So far, I've really enjoyed this. I certainly read through the chapters much too fast - and now I'm sitting here sadly waiting for more. I hope you feel better soon! Being sick and having homework is never a pleasant conversation. Thanks for the lovely story I just read through! I look forward to the next update.
(Oh man. Thoughts of digging up my old dA account... I completely forgot about that site)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 23 . 1/14
interesting
I miss Arthur you should put more of him in there
I like it :)