Reviews for Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Retold
Ghostwriter chapter 30 . 9h
Oooh, I think I know what's up. *Grins*. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
JOHNNYDUDE chapter 29 . 6/5
Good chapter. Not crazy about Kim/Tommy, if they were evil then that's wicked, fun. Heck if Kimberly's evil often then that's awesome, radical. Myself not sure if I have said this actual thing for PR "I prefer Kimberly evil!".

You could say similar to "evil green ranger", or that just done bit differently!. I just think that with Kimberly evil it's better, she would be fun, not just evil, be fun while she's doing it, it's epic, awesome!. Her with Jason being evil would be fun?, or them just chilling together is good.

Anyways good chapter just hope we get more stuff, good stuff!. I just love "evil Kimberly".
Ghostwriter chapter 29 . 6/1
Cute. I liked it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 28 . 3/1
I like it. Keep up the great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
JOHNNYDUDE chapter 27 . 2/16
I wouldn't mind Shawna, Kimberly both evil by Zedd!.
Ghostwriter chapter 27 . 1/18
Nice. I like it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 26 . 11/30/2014
Oooh! Nice blend. Great work. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 25 . 11/17/2014
Oooooh, so they're being tested. That's a good idea. Awesome work. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 24 . 10/24/2014
*Snickers* Aw, so cute. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 23 . 10/12/2014
Love it. Great work. catch ya on the flip side.
Jeremy Shane chapter 22 . 9/22/2014
Groovy Chapter & More Please
Ghostwriter chapter 22 . 9/21/2014
Oooh I like. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 21 . 8/15/2014
Awww, the poor Rangers. Great work. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
johnno500 chapter 21 . 8/9/2014
Great as always but I'm a little confused; in chapter 18 it seemed like a retelling of the 'White Light' episodes with a mentions of a new ranger and some of the dialogue and notable scenes. However in this chapter (21) it follows with the events leading to 'Green No More' which would imply chapter 18 was Tommy getting his Green Ranger powers back as seen in 'Return of an Old Friend' which was not a new ranger, just the re-powering of an existing one.
I would appreciate some clarification, thank you in advance.
Jeremy Shane chapter 21 . 8/8/2014