Reviews for The Thousandth Man
Hard to believe that someone who could write a story about sex slave trafficking as well as you did and with the class that you did - To Heal The Scars You Cannot See - can write something this trashy. Not a prude by a long shot but in Yvonne Hartman's domain, that stuff would have not been allowed. Sperm on her desk? Sex on her desk and blow job from her assistant? In view of anyone? Jack is VERY sexual but you write him to be no more than a mad sex fiend.
This sh-t belongs on another site.
sandysan2013 chapter 21 . 9/12/2015
This was breath taking!
fanaticbookworm247 chapter 21 . 7/2/2015
absolutely loved this! Such a great portrait of the complex link between Jack and Ianto.
Nemuri Neko1 chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Hello ! I really liked the two first chapters, mainly because of th rythm. It's fast, and we can see the coming troubles of that poor Ianto Lisa is a bitch! But if she's mean, we can hate her and Jack can have his way so ... Your Jack is really something anyway, its' not bad to see him like this ! I can't wait to read the rest !
AllThatIWant chapter 21 . 8/23/2013
Reading this has been a rollercoaster of awesome, thanks.
AllThatIWant x
cinn28 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Always love a frisky Jack! :)
Mourning Star under the Moon chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
I have enjoyed every chapter of this intriguing AU you have created. I'm only sorry I haven't been that good at reviewing it! It's clever, imaginative, and quite frankly a fascinating twist to canon. Although I can't help but feel that the Doctor wasn't consistently written... but that's something that only minutely bothers me. I also wonder as to how easily Ianto bounces back from sexual abuse... I'd imagine that he could be with Jack quite easily, considering how much he trusts Jack, but... I guess I'm just wondering how he can just pretend it didn't all happen. That bothers me, but not enough to detract from my overall appreciation of your story!

I'd love more in this AU that you've created. This is mostly because I find myself asking questions like: How much of the canon Torchwood series would you follow? How would everything that happens here affect them? Would Suzie go off the deep end and go off on a murder spree like in canon? So to be honest - if you ever feel like creating more for this AU, I'd be interested in reading it!

Thank you for a great story!

PCJanto chapter 20 . 7/5/2013
OMG,What a magnificent and happy chapter,Owen putting the Doctor in his place and the Torchwood team standing united aganist the Doctor was PRICELESS,I have never accept his treatment of Jack.I hope this is not the end.I want more
toobeauty chapter 21 . 7/6/2013
amazing story!
sd4ianto chapter 21 . 7/6/2013
Kind of sad to read its end. Maybe we can read more adventures from the boys? :)
tstul006 chapter 21 . 7/6/2013
I loved this story, so good! Hope you write a sequel!
auntie-sc1 chapter 21 . 7/6/2013
Loved this story and would love to see how their lives are now that they are together.
cora-stacy chapter 21 . 7/6/2013
Wonderful story! I have loved every second of it :)
XJitenshaX chapter 21 . 7/6/2013
Oh God, I love you so so so much.
This story has continually brough tears to my eyes and I have to admit I didn't know the poem before but now I'm in love with it.

I just want totell you, you're awesome and I'll hopefully re-read that story pver and over again! 3
Naidoo chapter 21 . 7/6/2013
A beautiful ending. Such a great little speech, or well, rather vow from Ianto. Wonderfully done.