Reviews for Slut
Caitriona695 chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
OK. Now I'm even more confused at what Ichigo is really doing and why. Shinji is involved and so are the rest of his friends, but ... with what?
Thanks for sharing. I really hope to read more soon to help shed a clue on what is going on.
Caitriona695 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
What an odd dichotomy. I'm rather interested in what is really going on? Is he 'saving' the drunks and taking them home to sleep it off? Or is he really having his way...
Oh look. Another chapter to help me find out.

Thanks for sharing!
briar black death rose chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Oh god Grimmjow is gonna be in the car.
listarine chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
The first chapter is really intriguing! I'll try to leave a bit of a longer review, since I know those are more helpful for me personally :)

For starters, the casting of the characters is really interesting - I like how it seems like Ichigo is going to be the one in pursuit of Grimmjow, instead of the other way around/Ichigo acting like a blushing virgin. And Shiro's last statement is cool as well - hints at a stronger, more complex character for Ichigo, which I love!

There are a couple of typos, but I don't think they detract from the story much at all :)
Just thought I'd mention it, in case you wanted to know. Like, manner/manor, he/him but it doesn't happen very often now that I go back to look for them. There's also a couple of times when the tense or punctuation is off a little bit, fixing those would make the story flow really smoothly though.

One thing I've found that makes reading easier is to have more paragraph breaks - I don't know if you'll agree, but I'll try to explain. At least personally, my writing style tends to be very long/elaborate/ranty, and I usually have really long essays/paragraphs. But for chapters I post, I break up the paragraphs a lot as soon as any new thought is introduced. I think it holds the reader's attention a bit better that way. But maybe that's just because I tend to not read as slowly/deeply as I should, and that might just be a personal preference. Up to you!

Not a huuuuge fan of Grimmjow at the moment, he seems pretty judgmental/stereotypes people really easily haha. Maybe we'll see in a future chapter why he hates Ichigo so much, apart from the fact that he sleeps with someone new every week. Repressed longing? haha :)

Anyways, keep it up! The plot is very interesting, hope to see an update soon!
strawberrypanther chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Keep going keep going keep going
DaringEMAE chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
MOOOOOAAAAAARRRRR!
XxItalyangelxx chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I like this story but I feel like im gonna say wtf a lot but its still very good and it makes me want to read more
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Take that Grimm. :3
Sugerbliss chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
A bit strange, but amusing... So than Ichi may not be a slut... Or if he..? Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon!
Patd06 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Very well written and excellent grammar...I like the plotline; it's not something I've seen before...good job, can't wait for more:)
AhogamiBae chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Omg, I love it! It's amazing and you've completely got me hooked! I want to know what Ichi is really doing... Omg! You have to update soon! I love this story so much! It has so much potential in it! :D
littlelionalicious chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Love it!
MimiMaku chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
But but but..
More..?
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
well i hope you update soon because this was really good.