Reviews for Falling for the Impossible
Nightingale63 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Good chapter, neatly paralleling canon and adding nice depth (and a fun read in the process) . And Blaine's got a bug starting? Oh. Dear.
Nightingale63 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Really good start. Gosh, the injustices Tina has endured in season four are so many, as you remind us here. Your added thoughts about how she falls for Blaine are very well done, and make perfect sense.
azab chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Loved you should
gotta B writin chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
When you list everything like that, you really can't help but feel bad for her character. The writers have really taken a dump all over her face...it's a bit sad, really lol.

That said, I think it's an intriguing idea to look at her character's slaughter through her own eyes. I feel like you have a lot of room for some really fun insight. :) Good luck with this!
Sopphires chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This is really good! I have to admit that you've got me feeling a little bit bad; I basically thought that Tina was totally insane for the entire plot-line, but reading this has made my opinion seem very harsh 'cause she has had it pretty crap. The one thing I would say is what is going on with the paragraphing? It's nothing to really worry about, but some times you double space and other times it just drops down onto the next line; are they meant to be new paragraphs? But don't worry about that, it's really good, and you sustain her voice throughout this well.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Wow, amazing start!
You'll publish more right? Please say you will! :)
AzaleaTea chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
A great start! :D Honestly I really havent tought about this pairing but you know what? It actually works XD Anyway, loving it so far, keep up the good work, mah friend.
Also, you all MUST review this, for goodness sake. Seriosly do it.
I know you want to.