Reviews for Blood in the Snow
Deandra chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Oh! I was thinking this story was complete, so I wasn't expecting that finish to the chapter! Hopefully my delay in reading it means I'll see the next chapter soon!

Typo:
as he tended the worse of the wounds - should be "worst"

- Deandra
Darkover chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Dear Linda: You have written a story that is impressively descriptive without being excessively graphic. The characterization is also very well written, including that of your OC Gilavir. Surely he will recover! The only thing in this story that would profit from being corrected is the last line of the last sentence. I am sure you meant to write "murmured," rather than "mumered," but that is only a typo. You also did your usual fine job of writing a story while making use of prompts and challenges. Well done, and I eagerly await part two! A very happy Easter and spring to you, too! Sincerely, Darkover
aitchtee chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Happy Easter and Passover to you too. I really hope Gilavir doesn't die.
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Good luck, Gilavir. She's already claimed! Great chapter, I can't wait for the next one!
Arlothia chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
So far so good! I really like it so far! I love it when Aragorn has to look after the young and inexperienced! And Halbarad is an added perk! YAY! Looking forward to the next chapter!

Keep it up!
Arlothia
Saren-Dipety chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Oh this was cute! Loved it! Great job!
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
"Blessings are not just for the ones who kneel – luckily!" From one of my favorite U2 songs, "City of Blinding Light! I can hear Bono singing it in my head now :)

Really good story!