Reviews for Because of His Onyx Eyes
Guest chapter 53 . 12/9/2015
Sequel?
xFlipJamsx chapter 53 . 10/4/2015
please write a sequel for this story
Guest chapter 53 . 7/26/2015
I just realised you haven't made the sequel that is not cool man :/
Guest chapter 53 . 7/26/2015
Oh no :( vegeta ruling the universe :( was this bulmas Storm thing ? :( I hope everything is well with them
Guest chapter 4 . 7/25/2015
I hope bulma and vegeta hook up I don't like Yamaha he's not good enough for bulma.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
This is one of my favorite B/V fanfictions... I hope you write a sequel to it
Sheri Vegas chapter 10 . 4/8/2015
So I stopped here. It just seems so unrealistic that Bulma would completely forget that Vegeta had "annihilated" Earth and killed all her family and friends. Like she just doesn't care or bring it up. And the conversation between her and the king is just way too casual. Maybe, one day I'll come back to this, but this was the most I could read due to loss of interest. Also, your little author notes randomly in the chapters are distracting and kill the vibe. And don't even get me started on the random OOC thoughts. Good try though. :)
Angelina786 chapter 53 . 12/29/2014
I luv your story
Great job
Luv the title, reflects all the handwork you put into this
I luved it so much I read 53 chapters in one day and like right know it is 1:21 a.m
Guest chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
Please make vegeta stop calling bulma onna it is so irritating damn it!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 10 . 10/17/2014
God, tell her already (that you didn't destroy Earth)!
LadyBardock chapter 52 . 9/29/2014
Nice story :)
Crescent Queen chapter 52 . 6/23/2014
Great fanfiction! Second time I read it and it's still one of the best I've ever seen. And YES I know what it feels like to want to squeeze a baby to death, I thought I was crazy though LOL :)
smothchap chapter 53 . 6/21/2014
Great story!
Clementinapetrick chapter 46 . 5/11/2014
this chapter is perfect for me. because I thought that Vegeta was not going to be there. you are awesome
Nella chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
I usually give a story 5 chapters to get me interrested. Well, I think its a bit too fluffy for me. The characters are too fickle for their age (Bulma especially) and Bulma didn't know Goku when she was 6. I like the concept of it tho. I just wish your character interactions were believable
1,417 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »