Reviews for Because of His Onyx Eyes
Sheri Vegas chapter 10 . 4/8
So I stopped here. It just seems so unrealistic that Bulma would completely forget that Vegeta had "annihilated" Earth and killed all her family and friends. Like she just doesn't care or bring it up. And the conversation between her and the king is just way too casual. Maybe, one day I'll come back to this, but this was the most I could read due to loss of interest. Also, your little author notes randomly in the chapters are distracting and kill the vibe. And don't even get me started on the random OOC thoughts. Good try though. :)
Angelina786 chapter 53 . 12/29/2014
I luv your story
Great job
Luv the title, reflects all the handwork you put into this
I luved it so much I read 53 chapters in one day and like right know it is 1:21 a.m
Guest chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
Please make vegeta stop calling bulma onna it is so irritating damn it!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 10 . 10/17/2014
God, tell her already (that you didn't destroy Earth)!
LadyBardock chapter 52 . 9/29/2014
Nice story :)
Crescent Queen chapter 52 . 6/23/2014
Great fanfiction! Second time I read it and it's still one of the best I've ever seen. And YES I know what it feels like to want to squeeze a baby to death, I thought I was crazy though LOL :)
smothchap chapter 53 . 6/21/2014
Great story!
Clementinapetrick chapter 46 . 5/11/2014
this chapter is perfect for me. because I thought that Vegeta was not going to be there. you are awesome
Nella chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
I usually give a story 5 chapters to get me interrested. Well, I think its a bit too fluffy for me. The characters are too fickle for their age (Bulma especially) and Bulma didn't know Goku when she was 6. I like the concept of it tho. I just wish your character interactions were believable
rennysusanto chapter 53 . 11/26/2013
Love it!
deddie123 chapter 53 . 11/26/2013
This was a fascinating story I loved it from beginning to end I would also love to read your follow up story keep up the good work !
Dragon ball 1 chapter 22 . 10/25/2013
This story is the best! Hurry up with the next chappie!
tink82 chapter 52 . 10/8/2013
that was pretty awesome
Ares lover chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
Lol I love the dialogue between you and vegeta! I want more author/character dialogue. Perhaps another idea for a new book?
Ares lover chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Oh wait nvm it's not poetry
1,411 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »