Reviews for No Man's Puppet
Accountbekilled chapter 11 . 3/18/2016
He will need more than luck.

I really, really like this story.

Quinn
Accountbekilled chapter 9 . 3/18/2016
nice
Black Fox34 chapter 11 . 8/3/2015
Holy gamoly. Lol. You have got to co nine updating No Man's Puppet. Please. Keep up the good work.
KieraPSI chapter 11 . 6/20/2015
Laughing my backside off over this one.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 11 . 6/17/2015
Loved Loki telling Thor he was proud of him for taking advantage of him.
msgone chapter 11 . 6/17/2015
Well, it was definitely worth the effort! It is wonderful!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 10 . 3/29/2015
Great story but please some Frostiron soon.
msgone chapter 10 . 3/25/2015
Heh.. I like socially awkward lady Loki :)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
Hello. Enjoying the story and the way the characters interact. Intrigued by the way you have Loki struggling against the influence of the shards of Tesseract in his mind. Looking forward to the next instalment. Waiting with great anticipation the girls night out to start. The fun you could have with that scenario, can't you just see it? Anyway, thanks for a great story. Regards £££
Adri chapter 9 . 10/15/2014
I'm so glad this is being continued! I love your take on Loki in this story and I am SO looking forward to reading more! It's so interesting how to maintain the balance between his incredible youth and daresay innocence relative to his life span and the darkness and power that nevertheless comes with being a God like he is and someone that has gone through as much as he has. Looking forward to more, this is a wonderful story!
thegirlthathidesinhermind chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I hope you continue this?
silver drip chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
Well done.
silver drip chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Epic last line. Strong start.
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
I love this! Very funny :) interesting to have Natasha be the first to befriend Loki. Well, officially since tony seems not to have seen much of Loki since the beginning. Which I find unusual due to peppers continuous meetings and friendship. The relationship between Loki and Thor is well done, it feels very brotherly and close. I look forward to more!
Trubie74 chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
Awww pepper and steve are so cute! Um, I'm not trying to be rude but I just thought you might like to know that Steve's last name is spelled Rogers not Rodgers. Otherwise absolutely no spelling mistakes :)