Reviews for The Inventor
Rain of the Forest chapter 9 . 3/6
But but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but WHAT ABOUT GOBBER'S LITTLE TERROR! STOICK'S GONNA KILL HIM!
Shadow 4146 chapter 23 . 2/9
Are you trying to give me a panic attack with you making me think you killed off astrid. If you had left a cliffhanger you would probably be getting some not nice review. But keeps you on your seat I give you that.
6footsniper chapter 22 . 2/1
Awesome this is really good I have never seen Hiccup running away portrayed like this keep up the good work.
six samurai of dragon order chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
you don't use switchblade after this, why?
six samurai of dragon order chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
you say gobber is going to kill knife, not stoick
Mikowmer chapter 23 . 10/11/2014
How long until the next chapter?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
What is the modern equivalent of a Hail Stone? Did you design it after something or is it made up?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 18 . 8/9/2014
And the promised four way war rears its head. Although, it would have been cool if the Romans had mentioned the Inventor, unlikely as that might be.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 14 . 8/9/2014
Oh, that was nice. The image it created in my head was amazing.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
Oh, this is adorable! He's much more daring about the whole reveal this time around.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I liked the addition of the sleeping powder and the move with the awning. He's slightly more intelligent than he is in the movie.
Book girl fan chapter 23 . 7/19/2014
Astrid is going to lose a limb?
ivanganev1992 chapter 23 . 7/16/2014
Chapter 23

Cold , scare , fear , sadness , numbness , shock ,happines , happy unbeliving , cold , freezing recovering from the sad shock .

Ok What happends next , I woyld like to update . And I would like Hicup to keep his leg . and by the way what will happen if all gunpowder explode inside her even better to get the gunpowder mix it with large enouth sharp obrects in the barrel or barrels for even more devistating efect . Hm what obout adding nadder quills and poson all objects with it or stronger poison ,And maelstorm or and maelstorm maker shotted or trown inside her .

Iwould like to update when you want and when you can . Do as you wish .
raigalcc chapter 23 . 7/16/2014
omg you nearly broke my heart when you wrote astrid is dead
Guest chapter 22 . 7/12/2014
Oh, Knife. That was very brave of him.