Reviews for Reflections
It's My Lucky Charm chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Didn't expect this to become a story XD

Vanitas sounds like he's on a period, mood swings and stuff, wanting one thing yet the opposite of it XD Except the violence part XD

Either way, this way a good chapter :) Don't forget to update soon -.-
Inmate XIV chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Well of course, I didn't expect for this to turn into a story. I thought it would just stay a oneshot.

Vanitas just really wants Ventus out of his hair, but yet he wants him to stay? Talk about conflicting emotions. XD It would have been even worse if Vanitas had killed Ven in the first place and Xehanort hadn't stopped him from doing it. I don't know what to say about Xehanort. I'm caught between liking him and hating him...still.

Oh, so that's why Ven went to live with Eraqus...he's probably better off there than with Vanitas.

I didn't see any grammar issues or anything along those lines, and overall the chapter was interesting. I hope to see another update soon. ;)

- Silver Dawn
NamineFair chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
it wasn't boring! I like it.

im stalking your stories

It was a little short but detailed and interesting. :)
XxKinataKeybladexX chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Its a really interesting short story, like another side of Vanitas, hope SE(Square Enix) gives him more time in KH 3

Anyway, great story, i like it!
OmniaVanitas chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
oh this was cute! yes yes indeed, Sora touched Vanitas' heart as well when he restored Ven's as indicated by the official KH BBS novel. and i like the detailed conversation between Sora and Vanitas you came up with. Wish it was true in the game universe so that the poor kid (i mean Vanitas) could have at least a bit of comfort, y' know, he's got the worst, most horrible life among all KH characters. I really feel for him ;_;
Anyways. Good job!
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This is just like the BBS novel! XD you did a pretty good job with this! Vanitas doesn't deserve to be a pawn of that old coot-!
It's My Lucky Charm chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
The song from Mulan, 'Reflection', is now stuck in my head, thanks for that.

This was really good :D I liked the Sora talking to Van part best And the dialogue was amazing.

Well, the whole story was amazing, but, you know .