Reviews for Destined To Him
I remember this story! Thanks for updating!
DesInfernorum chapter 30 . 9/8
Apua miks löysin tän vasta nyt! Aivan mahtava ficci, bing-luin kaikki chapterit yhdeltä istumalta. En malta lukee lisää!
BlondeAli chapter 30 . 9/1
LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep the updates coming PLEASE! I am dying to read more!
WhatsGoingOn chapter 30 . 8/31
Omg Warlow what do you have planned you sneaky sneak!
MaudlinFlowers chapter 30 . 8/30
Yay update! I don't know how I'm feeling about this Macklyn character. He seems pretty sketch. I can't wait to see where this goes.
NiNa5 chapter 30 . 8/29
Loved it as always!
Grassroller chapter 30 . 8/29
Uh oh. Eric is going to be pissed. Lol!
stefaniewilliams32 chapter 29 . 8/23
I'm still here! I am SO glad you updated! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us!
Grassroller chapter 29 . 8/22
OMG! An update! I'm so happy. I've missed this story so much. Love seeing jealous Lina. Lol.
WhatsGoingOn chapter 29 . 8/22
YAAAAAAAAS I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR TWO YEARS!

Cannot wait to see where you go with this, especially with Nora, having a feeling her and Lina will be at odds for quite some time. Can't wait for the next one!
MicroSpider chapter 29 . 8/22
FINALLY! Damn this made me so happy and not just because you updated but also because I really hate Nora...And I love Lina she's awesome.
NiNa5 chapter 29 . 8/22
Sooo happy to see an update! Can't wait for more!
wildyy chapter 29 . 8/22
HOLY SHIT ! This is my ABSOLUTE favorite true blood fanfic. I've read it more times than I can remember. At the beginning of this month I got my first job in this shop in my small town and most of the day im just bored and reading books, fanfics and stuff. This is a fanfic I love and always come back to so I started reading it agein a few days ago and got to 27 chapter. When I was looking for other eric/oc stories imagine my surprise when I saw this... I couldnt belive my eyes. When I read it before I always wished for new chapters but it had been 2 years :D. I am soooooo happy you are continuing this story. Its freaking awsome! The way you write my all time favorite character Eric is awsome and you are awsome for writing this ! Can't wait to read this chapter (got so excited when i saw it i just had to write this) and cant wait for the next chapters to come .
I just recently reread the story. I was so excited to see you updated. Awesome chapte like always.
str8jacket chapter 29 . 8/22
Glad to see you back! I love this story!