Reviews for Time Mother
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 3/29
Tiz I chapter 4 . 10/1/2016
Update please
TheSkyeDragon chapter 4 . 7/10/2016
...I love these...so much! THANK YOU! I just... idk why I just really love these fics! xD I love seeing Merlin growing up, and the list! and Balinor and Freya! :P
tiara123458 chapter 4 . 1/27/2016
Lol. Cool. Good story/stories.
godess bubbles chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
I liked how you included his schedules!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/27/2015
I like this story a lot. It is really funny, especially the list of things Merlin is supposed to do.
Random.Bookworm chapter 4 . 7/12/2015
I love this, it's so adorable seeing the knights, Arthur,Gwen and Gaius get so protective of him! THE FEELS ARE TOO MUCH!
The Hope Lions chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
Now I just want to know why he's not allowed to be with gwaine...Is it because of the drinking?
Guest chapter 4 . 6/14/2015
I truly love this series and wonder if you will write out all the episodes.
Maraduersforever chapter 4 . 3/18/2015
Coool
SilverShadowWings chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
I can imagine Merlin either smirked or looked absolutely horrified after reading the list-
I just struggled to stop laughing. Brilliant story.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
Nice. He hates the list doesnt he?
Linorien chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
Yes. Perfect list. And a great reunion scene.
Lunatris262 chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
I really love your writing! This series is amazing! Please keep writing about Merlin and time travel! What animals did Merlin choose for each character?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
Hey, I love your work and I was wondering if you are planning on having the time series continue where they watch Arthur and Merlin together like you have talked about or are you done with the time series?