Reviews for Bullies and Fights
hadesgirl015 chapter 6 . 4/1
are you going to update soon, i really like this
HardyGal chapter 6 . 3/28
Ok, I've actually read your story over the past hour, while watching an episode of Fringe. I'll tell you right now, that's a compliment, since I was totally able to absorb all the details in your story even though I was watching one of my favorite TV shows at the same time.
I'm not public schooled, or private schooled. I'm homeschooled, and I'm perfectly happy with that (public school or whatever sounds boring). But when I hear about the bullying that goes on, I feel sick. I just want to go over and smack every bully in the face, and then help out the victims.
So, yeah, I love your story, I love the more kid concept of Dick, I love the story, and I already said that… Anyway, please update soon, and this is your friendly neighborhood HardyGal, SIGNING OFF!
Lmb111514 chapter 6 . 3/28
Oh no, stupide sam, I hope he is expelled and pay's on what he did to dick. Ohh, I really want him to run into batman in a dark alley...Ok, not really since he's just an idiotic kid who needs to go to juvy and I don't want batman to do anything bad to him, just catch him, like, selling drugs or something bad like that to get him in juvy. Well, I really, really, really can't wait for more of this story, please update again soon!
Ann b-010 chapter 6 . 2/9
Please update
Dianna chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
Pleeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Write more!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Wow that was amazing
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
Omg what happens next ? Plez up date soon :-)
Jellybean225 chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
Go! You can do it!
TheBatmanlover4evagirl chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
OMFG...please update soon, It's a really good story! :D
hoot17 chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
Oh my God! That was so awesome! Are you going to update. You have to. And soon!
3DPhantom chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
I can't wait to read more! Please update soon! I wonder what Bruce is going to do? I hope he has an evil smile when he does it!
3DPhantom chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
I would kill Sam ten times over if I could!