Reviews for Bullies and Fights
Arrowcomix chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
EVIL, leaving it off there. Very EVIL! will you be continuing? I am hoping you will. My only feedback to you is that I am not sure Dick would go to insults like that, but still an amazing chapter.
Criminalminds01453 chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE! I LOVE THIS STORY!
redcakeMaine chapter 6 . 10/18/2014
Are you going to update? I love this story!
Sarah chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
Can you finish this chapter PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASE !
ash chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Need more going to die if thats the end please update
MagentaScribe chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
good story. update soon
hadesgirl015 chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
are you going to update soon, i really like this
HardyGal chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
Ok, I've actually read your story over the past hour, while watching an episode of Fringe. I'll tell you right now, that's a compliment, since I was totally able to absorb all the details in your story even though I was watching one of my favorite TV shows at the same time.
I'm not public schooled, or private schooled. I'm homeschooled, and I'm perfectly happy with that (public school or whatever sounds boring). But when I hear about the bullying that goes on, I feel sick. I just want to go over and smack every bully in the face, and then help out the victims.
So, yeah, I love your story, I love the more kid concept of Dick, I love the story, and I already said that… Anyway, please update soon, and this is your friendly neighborhood HardyGal, SIGNING OFF!
Lmb111514 chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
Oh no, stupide sam, I hope he is expelled and pay's on what he did to dick. Ohh, I really want him to run into batman in a dark alley...Ok, not really since he's just an idiotic kid who needs to go to juvy and I don't want batman to do anything bad to him, just catch him, like, selling drugs or something bad like that to get him in juvy. Well, I really, really, really can't wait for more of this story, please update again soon!
Ann b-010 chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
Please update
Dianna chapter 6 . 11/26/2013
Pleeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Write more!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Wow that was amazing
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
Omg what happens next ? Plez up date soon :-)
Jellybean225 chapter 6 . 8/31/2013