Reviews for From Domination to Genodcide
Species Unknown chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
Ok. Mind telling me when the first chappie comes out? :3
OmegaInfinita chapter 11 . 12/13/2014
Well, poop.
At least you know when you have reached your limits as a writer!
FOODninja-321 chapter 11 . 12/13/2014
It's a shame, mate. This was a good one but I understand real life beckons.
M.B
scottusa1 chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
Loving the story so far. I do hope that you can continue at some point. Keep it up. Laters.
Species Unknown chapter 10 . 2/27/2014
Hmm...having written successful stories...well, don't look to me. XDDDDDD However, taking a look at Jorn117, Patriot-112, Dragonknightryu, and ShadowMaster (i think, i may have misspelled the name) should help, as well as looking at the StarWars FF "New Blood" which is a collab by Jorn117 and the aforementioned authors. They might be able to give you ideas. Plus, some of them have written either Halo, OR Halo-Starwars X-overs.
Starfreak chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
Holy crap its sev!
Mrastleysghost chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
Hey... about the bullets thing, a lightsaber COULD melt a bullet, but it is moving so fast that A, it would go through before being melted, or B, be melted, but then the lightsaber wielder would have molted lead flying at him/her, because lightsaber blades aren't solid, and therefor couldn't deflect one.
By the way, Jedi can block blasters because the force tells them it is ABOUT to be fired, so they can move to block it BEFORE or right after it is fired. Since blaster bolts move slowly enough to be seen by the naked eye, this works very well. However, I'd like to see a Jedi move fast enough to block or dodge a supersonic projectile...
B.O.B chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
you know InnocentBlaze686 that HK-47 is still around at this point in time in star wars and is still looking for Revan so you could easily add him in to Canderous' group at some point.
nathaniel chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
Cant wait for ch 10! Keep up the great work!
Species Unknown chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
whooooo! more chapters! more GOOD chapters at that. :3 and yeah, i know what you mean with the crying thing. :1
kindleflame5 chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
When is the UNSC going to show up? I am confused. :(
RashestRumble16 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
If your jumping from Canderous's time to the clone wars your dates are WAY off. Canderous lived 4000 years before the clone wars, not 1000.
sgt.cds chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
Great story! Glad you've made some bad ass Mandalorians (just, you know, only my favorite guys in Star Wars), and bringin some justice to the troopers. Now what would be really perfect is a bad ass Elite or two (or, you know, a lot.)! keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Anthai11 chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
Hooray! AN UPDATE! Sound the trumpets! And yeah, this battle is going like it would if Mand'alor were there. Good writing!
Blitz190 chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
Great chapter :) quite an enjoyable story :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »